+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Older Woman

well CAM, i can't say that she ONLY wants you for sex, but I do think she may be interested. It's just like when a guy approaches a girl and asks her out to dinner or what have you....there's some sort of attraction and they want to explore options, whatever options they may be. I would hang around for a while and feel things out...you never know...

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I dunno....is that all they want? Perhaps you could instruct me on the ways of women..... as long as she stays away from the cognac.

Yeah, she would not want me for money since she's got more that I got. She ain't got sex though....so, perhaps that where I come in...no pun intended, naturally.

Seriously, I guess we'll just have to see if it goes anywhere.
    Post-coitus (it sounds dirty when you use that word, for some reason), my last girlfriend sat in bed next to me, staring at the ceiling. She smiled at me, rolled onto to her side facing me, caressed my manhood, and said in reference to herself, "I'm a lucky woman." She smiled and then kissed me.

Enough said.
    oh please. all guys say that. the proof is in the pudding.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

LOL. Yeah, used to be a bit of a "rounder" back in my 20's. Heck, I have real love six years to see if it would/could be found and it hasn't happened. So, perhaps it is back to just screwing around. It would be nice if this situation worked out, since it is convenient and I'd bet that she's a freaking animal underneath her business attire

omg business attire lol. i thought you were turned off by such a thing. i bet you can't wait to see her in her apron.
    Last edited by misombra; 14-11-07 at 09:19 AM. Reason: not jk.

I'll bet she can't wait to see HIM in an apron.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    oh please. all guys say that. the proof is in the pudding.
    Pudding? You are kinkier than I had original thought I always thought of you more as a JELL-O girl.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    omg business attire lol. i thought you were turned off by such a thing. i bet you can't wait to see her in her apron.
    No, I'm turned off by feminists. But, business attire is always nice because business women, especially the high power types...they always got something feminine going on underneath it all. If it is just for sex, then it is always nice to watch them whimper for it.

If it is just for sex, then it is always nice to watch them whimper for it.
    CAM, if that's really what makes sex fun for you, I think it's time you start sleeping with a different sort of woman.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'll bet she can't wait to see HIM in an apron.
    LOL. You and Mis are having quite a good time with my original posts, eh? Have fun

She may have to hurry up with her decision on what to do with me because another woman has already asked me out for Friday...and she's in her 20's.

She may have to hurry up with her decision on what to do with me because another woman has already asked me out for Friday...and she's in her 20's.
    How much do you make per hour for babysitting?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How much do you make per hour for babysitting?
    LOL. Don't take me too seriously. I don't take myself very seriously.

Babysitting. So, she's in her 20's. I'm 39. Between a proverbial "rock and a hardplace." Some women in their mid to late 20's like me. Some women in their late 40's early 50's like me. Nobody in between seems to care very much.

It doesn't make any difference anyway. There will be a few sad and a few happy moments ahead, but for the most part its just a Groundhog Day existence.

So, instead of picking at me for going out for a meal and conversatin with a 20-something, just realize that is probably just one of those happy moments in my otherwise hum-drum existence.

And yeah, with the fact that the other one--if she has a good time with me--will be pleasured. So, its a sin for me to be happy that she's happy and vulnerable for a moment. It would make feel good to know that I could evoke that response in someone...it might remind me that at some level, I'm still a man, still human.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who's mentioning sin here, except for you? All I hear is the sighs of happy women... have fun Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Who's mentioning sin here, except for you? All I hear is the sighs of happy women... have fun Cam.
    Thanks.

PS. I was just listening to Pet Shop Boys "Its a Sin" Good song

sooooooooooooooooooooo???????

update please!

Update is that she is apparently still mulling things over in her head. Saw her at a meeting the other day and she made it a point of saying, "You are still just a pup," which I could take as her leaning away from going forward with it. On the other hand, she was talking with other people during the after meeting coffee hour and made it a point of walking all the way across the room to say "Goodbye, Cam" before she left. So, who knows. She's still thinking about it.

Meanwhile, lunch with the 20 something on Tuesday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast