+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how can i make my boyfriend feel ok about oral sex?

If he has had a previous bad experience then you are going to find that the only way he will go down on you is through encouragement and support, not sexual blackmail.

I had a problem with BJ's for years but I wouldn't let my bf go down on me, just didn't seem fair. It took a few conversations and a very understanding and patient guy before I did.

I take GrkScorp's advice on this.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Actually, no it's not. The vagina (during childbearing years) is an acidic environment - pH 4.5-5.0 - and as such is a bactericidal environment.
    actually.. yes it is.. I forget who's the biochemist on this forum.. but he'll let you in on a little secret as to why you need to wash it twice daily..

not all bacteria grows in a perfect 7.0 pH envorinment.. in fact.. my father had african chiclids which needed to live in a semi-alkaline environment (pH higher than 7.0) to prevent the growth of bacteria that was deadly to them (acidophilic bacteria; which grows quite rapidly in acidic environments).. which, just like basophilic bacteria, and bacteria in general.. produces distinct odors..

there are biochemistry professors out there which can take a culture of bacteria, smell it, and tell you what it is.. I want to puke when I see stuff like this.. but that's how distinct each bacteria's ordos are.. a prime example is e-coli.. I don't think you need to be a biochemistry professor to know what e-coli smells like..

so, aside from being the perfect pH for acidophilic bacteria to grow in; it's moist (not wet; not dry; moist), warm, and dark.. it's bacteria paradise..

In fact, this is quite disgusting, but fitting into where the story has taken us.. A good friend of mine who just finished his residency at Mt. Sinai; had a homeless woman come in.. she was rushed to the emergency room because of toxins which had entered her bloodstream.. they finally located the source; (a condom) stuck deep inside her vaginal track.. when they took it out, it was (black).. "anyone who's done the H2SO4 + Sugar expirament in High School knows why".. but more importantly.. her vaginal track was more or less causing the toxins to enter into her bloodstream..

After that educational event.. he concluded that he definitely didn't want to be an OB/GYN.. his facial expression to discribe the smell was priceless.. and nausiating..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was referring more to your statement that it is a "breading (sic) ground for bacteria". It's not. Most infectious bacteria prefer pH between 5 and 8. This I first learned in microbiology and then again in nursing school (labor and delivery).

If your friend has a real problem with odor, he should avoid the medical field all together. There are a helluva lot of problems that cause really horrific smells. I suspect rotting flesh smells worse than a lost condom.

PS - I thought African chiclids were fish. I don't know how how they are relevant to this discussion.
    Last edited by vashti; 22-11-07 at 05:18 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12