+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: could you forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    The tongue and the fingers will still be working
    And hopefully the lesson will be learned. If they stray, they too will be slammed in tha car door.

And what to do you if the cheater is female?
    Superglue her vagina shut. If she wants to retain the use of her other orifices, she'll make sure they don't receive any foreign visitors.
    Spammer Spanker

Sounds practical
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sounds practical
    I am a registered Girl Scout.

And a bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

I assume you mean physically unfaithful.For that, I could forgive.I wouldn't hate her or wish she was dead or want to hurt her.But the relationship would be over.If her desire for sex with another person(s) is stronger than her desire to have a relationship with me, then she can take her desire and get on with life.It's not hard to control yourself.And if for some reason she is done with me, isn't satisfied with me, wants out of the relationship, likes someone else, it really doesn't matter.Be an adult.Say something first.No excuse for being "unfaithful".It's really not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    If I was serious about the person? Yeah, they'd get another chance. But if I ever had reason to suspect that it was happening again, whether they admitted to anything or not, no amount of apologizing would get them /anywhere/.
    Wow, that is pretty forgiving...and I mean that in a bad way. Someone is going to use you for that one day...hell I got ideas just reading it. Anyways, my answer is f*ck no.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    They say that women are more likely to forgive a one night stand than men are. Men go nuts over physical cheating and women go nuts over emotional cheating.

Agree or disagree?
    WTF is emotional cheating?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    WTF is emotional cheating?
    These days, its a psychologist's mortgage payment.

The idea describes someone who has a closer emotional relationship with someone other than their romantic partner. Becomes an issue when this is someone of the opposite sex & they become physically attracted to each other.

Emotional cheating w/a same-sex friend, or a relative (e.g. close siblings) doesn't count b/c of the lack of potential for a physical relationship.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Forgiving a cheater would depend on circumstance for me. Similar to Vash's comment. I also wouldn't forgive a BF for the reasons she said. Forgiving a spouse would depend on circumstance & intent. If you have been a total bitch (or bastard) to your partner for years & only screw them on their birthday, well, I would have to say you've set yourself up for the situation. If this were a habit of a spouse & they refuse to try to address the relationship issues, then I wouldn't. In the end, sex is just sex. Its the trust issues that are important.

Its weird how a lot of ppl won't admit that nothing happens in a vacuum & won't take responsibility for their part in these types of situations.

BTW, I strongly suggest that those thinking about getting married, or being in a committed LTR have the conversation about 'what if one of us was considering cheating' before it happens. You can decide that, if that situation arises, that you will go to your partner and tell them you are having these thoughts before the situation gets out of control.

FWIW

LostNotFound Guest
    if it was my current S.O i'd be heart broken. i'd drown in my tears. but deep down i think i would want to take him back but i wouldn't be able to knowing what hes done with someone else

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    if it was my current S.O i'd be heart broken. i'd drown in my tears. but deep down i think i would want to take him back but i wouldn't be able to knowing what hes done with someone else
    I would feel exactly the same way. Something precious would be broken.
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    i dont understand people who can cheat. but then again you can never understand anything until you've experienced it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12