+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You are 33 from Japan your bf is 23 from Australia.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A 33 year old woman is too old for a 23 year old guy. I am assuming you are the male, and so I say: she should have known better. Tell her you enjoyed your time together, and that you have learned a lot and will never forget her. Then let her go back to Japan.

(And no, sorry... I did not read the whole thing... pretty much only the first and last paragraphs of the 1st post, and the entire 2nd post.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Agreed. A 33 year old woman is looking (usually) for a permanent relationship. Not likely from someone your age.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'd date a japanese 23 year old girl.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I don't understand the asian fetish.

I really don't.
    Me neither my friend, me neither.
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cumfu View Post
    You obviously just wanted to get laid.

Poor woman; you led her on.
    If you're looking for pity, you won't find it here.
    Pointing out that you thought she was younger than 32 is obviously meant to serve as an excuse. **** with someone who's not into commitment next time (there are plenty around, Japanese or not).
    Lack of experience is no excuse to act like an asshole.
    At least acknowledge your intentions. Would have given you a thumbs up.
    Her friend told me she was 26 I was drunk, the next day I realized that her friend was drunk too and just wanted to do some match making by lieing to me about her age. Even if I knew She was 32 I would still have done what I did.
    I don't need an excuse because i did not lead her on we had sex within the first week of meeting each other she admitted to me at first she was just having fun with me and then she fell in love.
    What planet are you from ? You seem to think that all women don't want to have love and affection(sex) without getting into a long term relationship and that men have to trick them into sex by making them think you'll marry them. Not true, surprise surprise some woman actually like to be held and to have sex as well!!!
    Also If you understood what I said you would know that I love her.

You are completely wrong and have miss interpreted.
    Your slimy attempt to appear concerned about her is offensive you obviously don't understand me or the situation AT ALL nor do you want to. You would much rather believe some over simplistic b/w view that you made up so you can label me as a womanizer and just grab ego points by trying to point the finger.
    I don't want any pitty from anyone let alone strangers on the internet, I want educated mature advice from experience people (who think realistically) because I care about her.
    ...and keep your thumbs up to yourself.

I don't understand the asian fetish.

I really don't.
    fat fetish
    black fetish
    blonde fetish
    girls from england
    girls with no legs
    girls with huge breasts
    I don't think we can fully understand a fetish.
    Every man has their taste in women if they admit it or not.
    I personally don't understand the white fetish within white people. Theres a whole other world out there.
    But I like Japanese girls..they are more feminine and very gentle, kind and beautiful. All cultures have different histories,genes and different ways of parenting this does shape someones personality. The other thing is if you are a white guy always trying to get white women you really are missing out, Japaneses girls love white guys (and jap guys love white girls).

For me Japanese culture is unknown fresh and exciting humans love the unknown. For 23 years Ive had Australian/American culture slammed down my neck and I think some people just get bored of it.

Also
    There is too much competition in the white world.
    I think its crazy when I see poor lonely white guys always trying to get a white girl and always wanting to be thought of as hot by white girls. They feel bad for themselves because "nobody" will love them. I say **** it, **** the women you have been trying so hard and so long for you idiot, who don't give a shit about you and go find a million gorgeous girls who actually think your awesome in another country that you have completely not considered because your of racist upbringing in white culture has made you think that the only option is white girls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainMan View Post
    I don't want any pitty from anyone let alone strangers on the internet, I want educated mature advice from experience people (who think realistically) because I care about her.
    ...and keep your thumbs up to yourself.
    Brat. When you post on the internet you take ALL that comes. If you don't like it, either PM whomever you feel will help you or ask a trusted friend IRL.

I wouldn't have worded it the same way, but I happen to agree w/Cumfu, you seem more interested in the sex & maybe have used her to that end. And mbe she used you too that way, its possible. But if there wasn't a hint of truth to it, you likely wouldn't get your back up over the comment. If someone calls you a dog, check whether you have a tail before you bite them.

You make all kinds of generalizations about how 'some' women just want quick sex, but you haven't actually posted what
    your 33 year old wants. Haven't you asked her?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainMan View Post
    I say **** it, **** the women you have been trying so hard and so long for you idiot, who don't give a shit about you and go find a million gorgeous girls who actually think your awesome in another country that you have completely not considered because your of racist upbringing in white culture has made you think that the only option is white girls.
    Its less to do w/racism and more to do w/ignorance & lack of opportunity.

BTW, I just quickly scanned your entire post. You did indeed want to lose your virginity, so sex was your primary goal. She should have known better, but what a lot of ppl posting here don't realize (and you're not telling them) is that unmarried Japanese girls, even one's in their 30s, can be remarkably naive about the 'ways of the world'. They usually live at home w/their parents until they get married.

So, if she's not what you want you need to let her know asap & stop giving her hope if this is what is happening. Both of you chalk it up to experience. Send her a nice work gift at Christmas (considered their primary romantic holiday, btw) w/a classy goodbye/well wishes note that you enjoyed your time together. She will appreciate that as 'mono no aware'.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The guy met the girl at a backpackers! Have you guys ever been to a backpackers? It's fully of horny anonymous travellers f-cking each other before moving on to the next destination.

The guy did nothing wrong by rooting the Japanese girl. She would not have been looking for long-term commitment in a backpackers, let me tell you. She would've been looking for an Aussie fling she could laugh about with her friends when she got home.

Sometimes the cheap sexual moralising by blow-ins on this site really irks me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    CB, now's who's making generalizations, lol?

Anyway, they kept in contact for 5 mos after. Photos & stuff exchanged. Crying and general melancholy. Not just a 'hello/goodbye & thx for all the fish' fling, it seems.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Exactly! So how can you accuse him of using the girl to get rid of his virginity. He's kept up long distance contact for five months and he's now come here looking for advice. Give the guy a break.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Exactly! So how can you accuse him of using the girl to get rid of his virginity.
    B/c he said it himself. Did you read the OP?

Do you actually doubt that a 23-year old virgin wasn't doing exactly what we said?

I'm more rebutting the comments that 'she should have known better'. Don't you think its weird at all that a 33 year old would date a 23 year old? Consider what I said about the cultural differences b/t a 33 year old Japanese and American woman. It can be quite a large one. I think a lot of you don't understand this. Tho I'm prepared to be wrong about this.

So, lets find out: Hey, when your Japanese GF is at home, where does she live? Does she have her own place, or does she live w/mommy & daddy?
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 23-11-07 at 07:02 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A five month long distance relationship is is a rather novel form of "using" don't you think?

Anyway I'm not interested to getting into one of those endless arguments you and Tiay and Missleepy are so fond of. I'll just re-state my original point: backpackers' hostels are all but designed for sweaty, one-time encounters (which this wasn't anwyay.) You can hardly claim this woman is the victim of a cruel, calculating 23 year old virgin.

And while I can see you have an admirable level of cultural sensitivity, I once spent the best part of a night in a bar in Sapporro fending off a heavily intoxicated Japanese woman whose primary method of seduction was to attempt to insert her finger up my rear end and then grin at me with teeth like tombstones. I saw behaviour in Japan that would make Aussie girls (who aren't exactly shrinking violets) blush. So your claim about Japanese women is hardly universal.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I once spent the best part of a night in a bar in Sapporro fending off a heavily intoxicated Japanese woman whose primary method of seduction was to attempt to insert her finger up my rear end and then grin at me with teeth like tombstones.
    Ahahahaha! She was just trying to get you to shutup, CB. Got confused as to which end was most responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So, lets find out: Hey, when your Japanese GF is at home, where does she live? Does she have her own place, or does she live w/mommy & daddy?
    w/ mommy and daddy.
    and she is immature by western standards in some aspects.
    You are both saying very correct things.
    and that story about that horny lady sound horrific.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast