View Poll Results: how high is your sex drive?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • i want it all day every day.

25 62.50%
  • once/twice a week.

9 22.50%
  • hardly ever

5 12.50%
  • meh..what sex drive?

1 2.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how high is you sex drive?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah I probably could have sex everyday but i prefer to have a day or two in between. Otherwise it can be a bit like going out to a nice restaurant just after you've eaten. My cock is that much bigger and harder then as well. If I'm single I wank pretty much every day though.

LostNotFound Guest
    so basicly the purpose of sex is for guys to make girls orgasm then orgasm themselves?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    so basicly the purpose of sex is for guys to make girls orgasm then orgasm themselves?
    No, basically the purpose of sex is reproduction.

The orgasm/pleasure is just a means to compel people to do it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    yeah I probably could have sex everyday but i prefer to have a day or two in between. Otherwise it can be a bit like going out to a nice restaurant just after you've eaten. My cock is that much bigger and harder then as well. If I'm single I wank pretty much every day though.
    If this theory of abstinence holds true, then my dick should be about two feet long and eight inches wide when I finally have sex with a woman again...its been almost six years.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I beat one out about 5 times a week I would say

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Once a week is enough for me. More than that and sex starts to lose its appeal.

I love fillet mignon, but if I had it every night I'd find it about as satisfying as hamburger.
    "The reason we think men want sex more than women is because of the way they both get pleasure from sex. For a man, sex is almost entierly physical, the majority of the pleasure comes from the physical act of sex; so unless a man is constantly getting this physical pleasure, he won't be fulfilled and will always be craving more. For a woman, sex is largely emotional, the majority of the pleasure comes from connecting with their man emotionally but more so knowing that their man wants to have sex with them; since women often get this pleasure every other day (knowing that their partner wants to have sex with them) the female urge for sex is largely fulfilled; so women naturally don't have as strong a craving for sex as men do" - Tracy Cox

solution guys? spice it up a bit.. nobody is telling you to make her feel ugly.. but don't put her on a pedastle either, unless you're perfectly happy with your sex life (frequency of sex)..

when you feel things going dry, or you feel that you're in the mood more often than she is.. try some subtle put downs..

1. stop giving her the impression that you want her.. (kisses should be friendly and not suggestive, touching should be friendly and not sexual.. slowly, she'll get the point)

2. give her the impression that you're not 100% pleased.. (she used to give you signals that would act as a means to tease you as they made clear references to sex.. put on your best poker face and think of a butcher taking out the organs from a lamb.. why? you want to make her think "wait! he doesn't want to have sex! why?").. before you know it, women will run through all other possibilities and their insecure nature will lead them to conclude that it has something to do with them (her)..

3. read her probing signals, but don't be polite, and don't give in to them either.. (when she comes to this conclusion, she'll try everything to probe information out of you.. "honey, do you like these pants, do you think I look sexy in this, are you free tonight maybe we can drop the kids over my mother's house so we can spend some time together alone").. from subtle to obvious probes.. be alert! don't give in.. let the tension build.. why? (while it's easy to just give in, giving in will have made your 1 week or so effort translate to a night or two of sex.. that's not worth it.. but if you keep this up for an othre week, she may want a couple of weeks or so of testing to make sure that your urge and desire for her is back up there).. so hold off.. "it looks ok, it looks FINE (fine is the kiss of death), oh no don't drop the kids off I never get to see them (this one is my favorite, it's so innocent and doesn't directly reject her offer for sex)"..

4. read her signs and make sure the tension isn't getting out of control, and then, give in.. (it's good to let some tension build up, but too much tension will turn into a serious problem.. she will perhaps start having thoughts of you cheating, or just plain not being interested in her anymore period! this might actually "more than likely" kill your sex life.. so don't take this too far.. keep an eye and ear out for signs of tension getting larger.. and then begin to slowly give in.. "after your first time you give in.. make sure to imply that it felt great (this time).. suggesting that the "feel good" feeling is recent and that it's not something you've been used to or craving constantly".. this gives her motivation to search for new ways to spice things up so that you can want her.. "or more accurately.. so she thinks you want her")..

I hope this post was useful and helpful.. I'm not sponsoring Tracey Cox, nor do I endorse any of her products. I am not affiliated with Tracey Cox, nor any of her Subsidiary companies which may be owned by her Parent company, nor her Parent company.

I hope none of the women will get offended.. (but again, that's just a hope, women always have a problem with everything).. women have expressed some true secrets about the male sex.. so I think it's time to provide the same service to the young males of this site..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 18-11-07 at 03:16 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    No, basically the purpose of sex is reproduction.
    The orgasm/pleasure is just a means to compel people to do it at all.
    you don't say..note the sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    If this theory of abstinence holds true, then my dick should be about two feet long and eight inches wide when I finally have sex with a woman again...its been almost six years.

how comes its been so long?

and skorp your posts are always waaaay toooo looong.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you don't say..note the sarcasm.
    Oh.

Sorry, I took pity on your ignorance and figured I'd set you straight.

But, seeing as you're so wonderfully intelligent, I'm confused as to why you asked such a stupid question to start.

I want it almost daily.
    Spammer Spanker

..........As far as masturbation goes, I'm at twice as often as DM. ._.;;;

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    ..........As far as masturbation goes, I'm at twice as often as DM. ._.;;;
    College takes up too much time

Not for me, apparently. ._.;; And I even manage to dodge my roommate.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    "The reason we think men want sex more than women is because of the way they both get pleasure from sex. For a man, sex is almost entierly physical, the majority of the pleasure comes from the physical act of sex; so unless a man is constantly getting this physical pleasure, he won't be fulfilled and will always be craving more. For a woman, sex is largely emotional, the majority of the pleasure comes from connecting with their man emotionally but more so knowing that their man wants to have sex with them; since women often get this pleasure every other day (knowing that their partner wants to have sex with them) the female urge for sex is largely fulfilled; so women naturally don't have as strong a craving for sex as men do" - Tracy Cox

solution guys? spice it up a bit.. nobody is telling you to make her feel ugly.. but don't put her on a pedastle either, unless you're perfectly happy with your sex life (frequency of sex)..

when you feel things going dry, or you feel that you're in the mood more often than she is.. try some subtle put downs..

1. stop giving her the impression that you want her.. (kisses should be friendly and not suggestive, touching should be friendly and not sexual.. slowly, she'll get the point)

2. give her the impression that you're not 100% pleased.. (she used to give you signals that would act as a means to tease you as they made clear references to sex.. put on your best poker face and think of a butcher taking out the organs from a lamb.. why? you want to make her think "wait! he doesn't want to have sex! why?").. before you know it, women will run through all other possibilities and their insecure nature will lead them to conclude that it has something to do with them (her)..

3. read her probing signals, but don't be polite, and don't give in to them either.. (when she comes to this conclusion, she'll try everything to probe information out of you.. "honey, do you like these pants, do you think I look sexy in this, are you free tonight maybe we can drop the kids over my mother's house so we can spend some time together alone").. from subtle to obvious probes.. be alert! don't give in.. let the tension build.. why? (while it's easy to just give in, giving in will have made your 1 week or so effort translate to a night or two of sex.. that's not worth it.. but if you keep this up for an othre week, she may want a couple of weeks or so of testing to make sure that your urge and desire for her is back up there).. so hold off.. "it looks ok, it looks FINE (fine is the kiss of death), oh no don't drop the kids off I never get to see them (this one is my favorite, it's so innocent and doesn't directly reject her offer for sex)"..

4. read her signs and make sure the tension isn't getting out of control, and then, give in.. (it's good to let some tension build up, but too much tension will turn into a serious problem.. she will perhaps start having thoughts of you cheating, or just plain not being interested in her anymore period! this might actually "more than likely" kill your sex life.. so don't take this too far.. keep an eye and ear out for signs of tension getting larger.. and then begin to slowly give in.. "after your first time you give in.. make sure to imply that it felt great (this time).. suggesting that the "feel good" feeling is recent and that it's not something you've been used to or craving constantly".. this gives her motivation to search for new ways to spice things up so that you can want her.. "or more accurately.. so she thinks you want her")..

I hope this post was useful and helpful.. I'm not sponsoring Tracey Cox, nor do I endorse any of her products. I am not affiliated with Tracey Cox, nor any of her Subsidiary companies which may be owned by her Parent company, nor her Parent company.

I hope none of the women will get offended.. (but again, that's just a hope, women always have a problem with everything).. women have expressed some true secrets about the male sex.. so I think it's time to provide the same service to the young males of this site..
    Do we have to pay for these lectures?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes, that's generally how it works - that is, if the girl's lucky and has found herself a competent lover.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Do we have to pay for these lectures?
    oh.. g-d no!.. no no relax.. the quote from Tracey Cox was on many public forums so it falls clear in the public domain and there are no copyright issues to worry about.. and the rest after the quote is my own content so there's no issue involved.. Loveforum has no liability to worry about.. I would never do that kind of stuff on a forum..

i'm not sure if Tracey Cox gives lectures.. she does have books though, I believe that's her main source of revenue these days.. some are ok, some are just for fun.. but again.. I don't endorse her or any of her affiliates.. i'm just saying that she happens to publish books.. because she is a renowned and well-respected body language expert in the UK & US..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 18-11-07 at 01:38 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast