+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does a vagina get "loose" after many sex, after giving birth?

umm k so if you get together with someone, and they are really loose, they are a slut! considering they are 20 and has never given birth
    Not always a great rule of thumb, considering vaginal size differs from person to person as does the size of the penis.

I'm sure a few not-so-well-endowed males have followed such a standard and come to the conclusion that they live in a world of sluts. Of course, some might reach that conclusion regardless (*cough* OV *cough*).

Most girls will have more than one sexual partner in their lifetime. If, for some reason, you really want to stick with this girl, it's still probably good for you both to get a checkup before continuing to have sex.

~Sphinx

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Not really true, unless they're getting laid by 15 inch dicks or something.
    I was kidding a bit .... than again with all this dick enhancement everywhere and women looking for the biggest cock possible...they pretty much soon will be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    Not always a great rule of thumb, considering vaginal size differs from person to person as does the size of the penis.

I'm sure a few not-so-well-endowed males have followed such a standard and come to the conclusion that they live in a world of sluts. Of course, some might reach that conclusion regardless (*cough* OV *cough*).

Most girls will have more than one sexual partner in their lifetime. If, for some reason, you really want to stick with this girl, it's still probably good for you both to get a checkup before continuing to have sex.

~Sphinx
    You know, he could always just ask her....no? Not so hard....unless she is like Vashti and has a stick up her a$$ and says "Wah wah wah, my past is none of your business"... Like hell it isn't if I am f*cking you.

By the way, if you want to rack up those "thanks" points keep always replying to me with negative comments opposing me...Vashti will lick your balls forever.

I always say, there is no such thing as a small penis...only a loose vagina.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-01-08 at 12:47 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    If women have a lot of sex they become lose and useless.
    Well hate to burst that comment BUT............
    Sex does not make women "Loose". For women that take care of themselves it actually keeps you quite tight as you are strengthening the muscle or no change at all, however if she does not take care of herself and is taking very large men/objects then that can start to wear and tear so to speak. Same is with child birth it matters how many births and how close together and if they take care of the body.
    Fact is that LACK of sex can actually make the vagina "Loose". Think of a muscle that you stop working out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Quote Originally Posted by trishbaby View Post
    Well hate to burst that comment BUT............
    Sex does not make women "Loose". For women that take care of themselves it actually keeps you quite tight as you are strengthening the muscle or no change at all, however if she does not take care of herself and is taking very large men/objects then that can start to wear and tear so to speak. Same is with child birth it matters how many births and how close together and if they take care of the body.
    Fact is that LACK of sex can actually make the vagina "Loose". Think of a muscle that you stop working out.
    How do you take care of that area in order to prevent that? lol .... have you seen the commercials lately...pretty much most women take large objects in there and large dicks...but hey...that doesn't suck...what really sucks is that they turn around and make it sound like it is everyone else's fault that they don't feel shit.

I was kidding a bit .... than again with all this dick enhancement everywhere and women looking for the biggest cock possible...they pretty much soon will be.
    Again hate to burst that post BUTTT.....
    Not all women prefer the largest penis. I guess that some women prefer a bit of pain to add to their pleasure but really not all of us prefer to feel as if we are being invaded by a rocket.
    I guess if the shoe fits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

You know, he could always just ask her....no? Not so hard....unless she is like Vashti and has a stick up her a$$ and says "Wah wah wah, my past is none of your business"... Like hell it isn't if I am f*cking you.

By the way, if you want to rack up those "thanks" points keep always replying to me with negative comments opposing me...Vashti will lick your balls forever.

I always say, there is no such thing as a small penis...only a loose vagina.
    Haha, I guess it was too much to hope you'd take it in jest. I admire the standards you've set for yourself, OV, and also the fact that you've stuck with them despite the comments of those such as myself and the wicked, wicked Vashti. Drive on, good sir!

~Sphinx

How do you take care of that area in order to prevent that? lol .... have you seen the commercials lately...pretty much most women take large objects in there and large dicks...but hey...that doesn't suck...what really sucks is that they turn around and make it sound like it is everyone else's fault that they don't feel shit.
    Ok I give you that!!! But hey LOOK at those girls they are usually ummmmm Nasty. Great to look at but never get in bed with!LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Again hate to burst that post BUTTT.....
    Not all women prefer the largest penis. I guess that some women prefer a bit of pain to add to their pleasure but really not all of us prefer to feel as if we are being invaded by a rocket.
    I guess if the shoe fits.

Yea but the ones that do prefer that seem to open their stupid trap the most and bitch and bitch..I mean if tax dollars went into the research to make the male sexual organ bigger...I personally think that is sad as hell. We have better things to do with our scientists.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-01-08 at 01:00 PM.

Oh and taking care of that area.
    Well lesson 1
    Don't go shoving things in there that are not meant to be there in the first place...
    If it is as thick as your fist rethink!
    Exercise!
    Don't go having a bunch of babies and if you do get back in shape!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Ok I give you that!!! But hey LOOK at those girls they are usually ummmmm Nasty. Great to look at but never get in bed with!LOL
    I'll be the judge of that.

Yea but the ones that do prefer that seem to open there stupid trap the most and bitch and bitch..I mean if tax dollars went into the research to make the male sexual organ bigger...I personally think that is sad as ****.
    Ok good point also!
    But what about that one out of 99 that actually has looseness and really has not contributed to it's present state.

As for the enlargement.....WHY do guys think that they have to have the mammoth cock?????
    Insight would be GREAT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    Haha, I guess it was too much to hope you'd take it in jest. I admire the standards you've set for yourself, OV, and also the fact that you've stuck with them despite the comments of those such as myself and the wicked, wicked Vashti. Drive on, good sir!

~Sphinx
    Cool, thanks...I am always willing to share my view or play the devil's advocate.

WHY do guys think that they have to have the mammoth cock?????
    Insight would be GREAT!
    Same reason women think that larger breasts will help somehow.

Dont even get me started on breast enhancement. You are male therefore you could not begin to understand...Further more reading many of your ever so intelligent posts I see that I would not get through to you any how.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

You are male therefore you could not begin to understand...
    Of course not, we understand nothing *rolls eyes*

I hate when women say this bull shit. In fact, this Penis size bull is much worse than the entire breast thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast