+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The meaning of life: Sex vs. God

You don't know anything about any results. How many of these pick ups have you seen happen in front of your eyes? I have not once. I mean, it would be more convincing if I saw some dude pull this shit off right in front of me while I am at Applebee's or something... but no. I thinking they are conning people and fooling people, the readers them self. Girls like a nice smile and eye contact. Confidence was never a big secret in the first place...but confidence you cannot learn, only earn.
    These "pickups" do happen and do work a lot of the time, OV.

After you get to the root of every system though, you find that success ultimately lies in that not-so-big secret you mentioned...confidence.

~Sphinx

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    These "pickups" do happen and do work a lot of the time, OV.

After you get to the root of every system though, you find that success ultimately lies in that not-so-big secret you mentioned...confidence.

~Sphinx
    So there is no secret "game" ...the only difference between someone who plays "the game" and someone who doesn't is that the one who does takes the risk to approach...I would assume anyone after a few rejections would eventually run into someone who would reply positively. I mean women want sex to sometimes you know?

Like I said, you can't teach confidence.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I mean women want sex to sometimes you know?
    No, I don't know OV. Women have too high standards

Notes from the underground

Okay first of all let us remember that I was the first to poke fun at the Strauss manifesto. But his subject matter was engaging so I read on. Basically all these guys are doing is pumping themselves up for a rehearsed live performance - memorizing interesting anecdotes to break the ice and trying to control body language, tonality, attitude etc.

And yes, you can see live demos, try youtube. The "game" is not just probability, you can't just approach women, say "hi", fidget, ask her what her major is and then expect a blowjob 1 in 10. I liked this parable:

Imagine you are approaching a woman from some "tribe" who wants a man who is either from her tribe or from a tribe she wants to join or visit. Most women want to at least visit the rockstar tribe, most don't care much for the oversized khaki shorts and jersey tribe. The community (just keeping it cultish for effect here kids) is simply determining ways to elevate yourself in the tribal hierarchy.

Are we forgetting that these same ideas form the basis of our very own beloved psycho-manipulative technique here at the forum? Oh yes, the oft-cited, oft-successful (living proof right here), "NO-CONTACT RULE."

Do you get it now?

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Most women want to at least visit the rockstar tribe, most don't care much for the oversized khaki shorts and jersey tribe.
    Actually from what the women on loveforum said is that they like to try the entire buffet.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

...I would assume anyone after a few rejections would eventually run into someone who would reply positively.
    This is supposed to be the basis of it. "Confidence" follows as a result of success "in the field."

In my opinion, I didn't find true confidence until I left the game behind.

~Sphinx

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't consider the "no contact rule" to be a manipulation technique - I consider it a self-preservation technique.

Also, I think that many of the men in the khaki tribe are the ones a girl marries (if what I see in my neighborhood is representative of that tribe).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Also, I think that many of the men in the khaki tribe are the ones a girl marries (if what I see in my neighborhood is representative of that tribe).
    Yup. I did. Then I left that tribe, never to return. Now I'm associated with the Metrosexual Tribe. Better grooming.

And I agree with Sphinx and bodo about confidence- The Game isn't about confidence. It's about the appearance of confidence. Totally different thing.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12