+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vagina too small? Help!

oh iforgot to tell u one of the top reasons why the vagina is so tight at the first time is stres ! So make her calm make her massage or something talk to her touch her and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    advice please!
    Give us her #, after me, Mish, & Fras are done with her, she'll be good to go..

On a more serious note, it's most likely the fact that you're either her first, or that you're a new sexual partner (general nervousness).. don't think too much of it..

Just go down on her, for hours.. and keep at it.. even if it means nothing for you.. just keep at it.. let her remove all negative and limiting emotions that she connects to sex.. when she thinks sex with you.. she must feel comfortable, relaxed, and motivated to surrender.. naturally (her hole, as you put it) will open up like the cave of theives in Aladin..

Then, when she says she feels comfortable and relaxed.. please, this is no green-light.. take it slow.. maybe all you get is to stick in 1inch.. then just stay there, and then maybe pull out.. don't rush or go in unless she tells you at first.. there are huge problems with penetration for most women.. (stigma, social pressure, cultural programming, etc).. so just give it some time.. frustrating? yeah, i'm not going to lie.. but if you really like her, you'll deal with it.. you have to.. so just slowly go in after you go down on her and she's climaxed.. only go in deeper if she says it's ok.. look out for her facial expressions.. if she looks/sounds uncomfortable.. ask her if she wants you to pull out (no means no).. it's a process.. take small steps.. and just keep at it.. (you won't be able to stay hard for too long, there's ZERO pleasure for you, and add the frustration involved; she'll need to stroke you when you pull out so you can stay hard to go back in).. eventually you'll be in fully.. when you are.. don't go crazy.. take it REALLY SLOW.. like Joe Cocker in "You can leave your hat on"..

So I know you just want to pound away.. crack her in half.. whatever you're into.. don't do it.. take it easy.. she needs time, trust, and comfort building.. she has to feel that sex isn't anything too taboo, serious, whatever she's been programmed to think about it.. and she'll start to loosen up..

Honestly though, just go down on the girl.. stay down there.. and finger while you're down there.. and when she's done (which means things just started).. you can complete the jigsaw puzzle, fill the hotdog buns, stick your penis in her vagina if you know what I mean..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Or just me, I'll do the job alone what it would take all three of you to do.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    hey.. 3 heads are better than one.. but feel free to make it 4..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    wow this guy has a problem where his dick won't fit into a girl's vagina OV and grk here is offering up you four to have sex with her. damn, either this guy is really big, or all of you are puny.

well OV, i already know because he say so (still don't need a picture in the gallery), however the other three... tsk tsk

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LoL
    i had the same exact problem
    lost my virginity without even getting an orgasim. my dick wouldn't fit in her virgina
    the problem a few weeks later is now her virgina is too big and i wish it was tighter lol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dsadsa View Post
    LoL
    lost my virginity without even getting an orgasim. my dick wouldn't fit in her virgina
    the problem a few weeks later is now her virgina is too big and i wish it was tighter lol

Maybe your penis shrunk?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

all i have to say is: lucky guy

Quote Originally Posted by dsadsa View Post
    LoL
    wow are you sure your girl wasnt switched with a 50 yr old? Vagina's dont just 'get loose' like that. I suggest you stick with anal if you like your dick being squeezed to death

let me get this straight- she's never masturbated, she's as dry as the sahara, but you want to have sex???? Back up, tiger. You guys are skipping a few steps here! She needs to explore herself first and get comfortable.

for instance..

when I was 15, I used a tampon for the first time. I actually pulled it right out and used it another few times, lol. Then I started masturbating. Though my pants at first. wow, old times. Anyway, it took ages for that to grow into proper masturbation. another few years before I'd actually lie in bed kissing/hugging/etc anyone.. another few months before I let him touch me, another while before I got naked, another while before we gave each other orgasms without sex.. etc etc.
    all in all it took like two years of that gradual build up of the relationship to even get to sex. And then it was good because as first-times go I was pretty wet. Then it was another while till we got to do that regularly, and it's still very much in the process of even figuring each other out!

It almost seems like with you and your girlfriend trying to have sex... she's about as prepared as if I tried to have sex when I was 14.

so.. some tips.. oh wait, vashti already nailed it:

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Give her an orgasm before you try to insert. It will help with lubrication and relax the muscles of her vaginal wall. If you still can't get it in after that, then she may have a problem with her hymen being too thick, and may require a physician to break it (but I doubt it).
    listen to her. I don't know why so many guys don't get this, so I will repeat: Give. Her. An. Orgasm. Beforehand.

you can use lube, but keep in mind:

* lube is for aiding lubrication.. it is not a replacement for arousal. She needs to get wet naturally, the lube just adds to that.

* don't buy lube containing glycerin. It can cause yeast infections and UTI's. ouch.

* and i'm sure you know this already, but anyway, make sure the lube wont erode the condom. you ARE using a condom, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    wow this guy has a problem where his dick won't fit into a girl's vagina OV and grk here is offering up you four to have sex with her. damn, either this guy is really big, or all of you are puny.

well OV, i already know because he say so (still don't need a picture in the gallery), however the other three... tsk tsk

raverboy
    You know what?...... I knew you were gonna say that.....*sigh*....I knew it as I typed my response.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    if you like your dick being squeezed to death
    We all like our dicks squeezed, that is the entire point.

you KNOW what I mean.

and yeah that would explain why every guy I ever met likes anal. ouchy

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    you KNOW what I mean.

and yeah that would explain why every guy I ever met likes anal. ouchy
    I like giving girl anal...but I like plugging every hole on her body. Plus I am dirty bastard. I like to go down on a girl every where ....if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post

* lube is for aiding lubrication.. it is not a replacement for arousal. She needs to get wet naturally, the lube just adds to that.
    This is why we love Tiay.

I like giving girl anal...but I like plugging every hole on her body. Plus I am dirty bastard. I like to go down on a girl every where ....if you know what I mean.
    This is why we love O_V. Damn....
    Spammer Spanker

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anal is okay...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast