+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tampa & TXB (Long)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ::waits for misombra to offer up cliff notes::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm not saying this means she's to be dismissed, just admit to yourself that it's an issue of concern, and possibly all the reason you need to be a dick about it.

Are you really, really sure you're okay with this concept?
    I'm not "okay" with anything that's happened so far..

I just got off the phone with my ex, and she's apparently saw the 5-question game before on some video she said she saw on my profile.. After thinking which site she could be talking about, I realized that I posted a video of the 5-question game on LF.. which means she's been reading my posts.. which means she's probably actively reading my posts.. this isn't good.. it's almost invasive.. (note to self: never give gf's insight on which forums you take part in)

But back to the situation, no, i'm not comfortable with anything that's happened so far.. I know you probably think i'd be alright with it because i'm a guy, but one-night stands have never been a dream of mine.. that's a little too fast.. but it just happened.. Intense chemistry between the two of us.. but the facts are..

- She lives in Florida
    - I live in New York
    - She has a questionable line of work

That's the only thing I judge.. I don't judge her at all for feeling comfortable for wanting to make things happen on that same night.. she just went with the flow that I set out for her.. she didn't escalate too much on her own.. I mostly set up all the emotional hoops for her to jump over.. she just jumped.. hoop after hoop, and found herself too tangled and invested.. as did I.. so it just happened, there's no better, more formal, scientific way to explain it..

And for that reason, I don't think I should put my d*ck act on hold, basically on the side alltogether, it's stuff that's beyond her control for the moment.. I have to be a little understanding, not pushy.. the only things I can think about now is Dimitri giving her my number, and my ex not reading this and getting hurt.. oh, what a tangled web we weave..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aight GrkScorp I read the first 2 post parts and some of the last one, so I can give you my opinion based on that

This is what I think about prostitutes/sex workers. If you are doing it because you need to feed an addiction, need to make ends meet, are forced into it, have any objections to it, etc, then it's very sad and anyone using the services of such person is a sleazy loser who IS taking advantage of them. If the girl is doing it to make a LOT of money (not just make ends meet here, I mean make stacks of cash), LIKE what they do (actually ENJOY having a lot of sex), charge a LOT of money from their clients, and turn down anyone they don't like, then I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and that is how prostitution should be

OK that was just in response to your feelings of sleaziness on the strip-club, you can make the call on the situation of the girls there

2nd part. I've seen your pictures in the gallery and you're very attractive. That, coupled with your attitude in the club (being noticeably different from the other guys) must have set you apart a lot. So she was probably very attracted to you and wanted to have sex, which she did. I would say it is very unlikely that she is girlfriend material at all to be honest

But I popped some wood just imagining this girl and reading your encounter with her. Stay her friend or something at least and keep up the sex! God smiled upon you, show your thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    But I popped some wood just imagining this girl and reading your encounter with her. Stay her friend or something at least and keep up the sex! God smiled upon you, show your thanks.
    LMAO!

My abs are still killing me from reading that.. yeah, pretty vivid memories.. and the smell of cocoa-butter comes and goes every so often while i'm sleeping at night.. this girl walked past me in the subway 1-2 days ago and the smell of cocoa-butter just took me back to that moment..

I'm thankful.. but the mentality I have is that there are much better looking guys out there, and they don't have that success.. and that to me is just proof that looks don't matter that much.. so, thank you for your compliment(s), but don't let it be a limiting belief that you need looks (they actually work against you! that's right! it's harder to come in under the radar!).. you sound like a really great guy, and if you're ever in NYC, we have to get together one day.. you have all that potential waiting to explode.. (good intuition)

As for gf material, that's a judgement call.. she's definitely someone I could just hang out with around the house all day; and my father already liked her (that was a bad joke).. I actually enjoyed that about me and my ex.. Almost brought those memories back.. i'm over-thinking this.. i'm going to stop and wait for Friday..

Are you able to simply enjoy the moment for what it was, Grk?

It sounds as if the two of you were genuinely interested in each other and made a lasting memory.

Not every relationship has to last beyond one night together. So long as you see this as, though brief, a relationship, and not two people using each other solely for sexual gratification, why regret it?

You've learned more about yourself and what you want out of life through this and she's probably still giddy that the myth of the awesome guy became fact when she met you.

Keep your chin up.

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

tear..

thanks, that was touching

what is the A&F model's name?

Grk, your ex is your ex. If she needs me to define "ex" for her, she can register and PM me. She has no right to concern herself with your dick.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    what is the A&F model's name?
    If this was perhaps a non-public forum, i'd give it to you Neo.. but imagine how offended she would be if she found out we were talking about her.. or of a certain someone she knew told her we were talking about her; and "she wasn't important enough" to (1. prevail over 25 y/o NY girl, 2. prevail over orange & dust fields in Tampa)

If you're worried it's a girlfriend, no.. she's single..

Grk, your ex is your ex. If she needs me to define "ex" for her, she can register and PM me. She has no right to concern herself with your dick.
    Actually, she's already registered, but she left the forum a while ago..

And while I do agree with you; considering the time investement we had, the least I owe her is that level of respect, i'm not going to be wrekless with her emotional well-being just because we're not together anymore.. We had great times together, we grew to be great friends, and great friends don't do that.. (at least don't let their friends hear about it if they know it'll hurt them)

Oh, bullshit. Friends can tell each other about what's going on in their lives. You aren't friends. We should have another term for the amicable relationship after a breakup, but it's not friendship.

And how is it disrespectful for you to move on with your life? You didn't send her an email with pics of TXB. You're not inviting her into the locker room to take part in the conversation.

If she doesn't want to know, she should exercise some good sense and not look.
    Spammer Spanker

GrkScorp, I'm not worried she's my gf. The girl I'm dating isn't an A&F model nor does she live in Ft. Lauderdale. The reason I asked is b/c I used to have an A&F model who lived in FL on my myspace. I was just curious if it was the same person. Her name began with a "J."

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    The reason I asked is b/c I used to have an A&F model who lived in FL on my myspace. I was just curious if it was the same person. Her name began with a "J."
    Ahh, gocha! (the wh0re test)

No, her name doesn't start with a "J".. not the same person, that's a relief on both ends, more so on your end since I haven't actually done anything with her (nor will)..

Oh, bullshit. Friends can tell each other about what's going on in their lives. You aren't friends. We should have another term for the amicable relationship after a breakup, but it's not friendship.

And how is it disrespectful for you to move on with your life? You didn't send her an email with pics of TXB. You're not inviting her into the locker room to take part in the conversation.

If she doesn't want to know, she should exercise some good sense and not look.
    True.. you're right..

Fine, then we're friends that can't talk about their sexual/romantic interactions with other people to eachother.. (I don't have a problem, she could tell me who she slept with or is involved with and I wouldn't care; but then again, I ended things, so it's not the same)

Yeah, you're right.. now AFTER she told me that she saw it on some site that I'm on (obviously LF is the only forum i've posted it on), she tries to sell me the story that she saw the game being played in some movie.. not that I care.. but whatever..

No call from Dimitri or TXB yet

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd like to read this, but can someone please summarize?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12