+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's gift for a crush

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Take a picture of her. From the tree outside her bedroom window. Put it in a card signed Your Secret Admirer and slip it in her locker. She will find that extremely romantic.
    don't do this. it is wrong on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Unless you are a very secure boy, I would probably advise giving her the flower away from all witnesses. If she is a mean girl, you might end up embarrassed.
    yeh girls can be evil

Quote Originally Posted by zyklon View Post
    So i am thinking of getting her a Valentine's day gift, so i can express my love to her. My question is, should i buy her a gift? If yes, Should i buy her a expensive gift?
    This post just gets worse and worse..

Supplication is never attractive, and if you feel it's going to win her over and make her magically fall into your lap and share those feelings you have to her; make sure to get a very expensive gift and stuff it with money! (so it can be a very costly lesson you'll never forget, and a mistake you'll never repeat again!)

No, i'm not going to go off on a rant on how to get this girl..

If she's not your valentine, why would you spend anything on her? Try hard to rationalize this! You'll eventually agree that you can do very sweet things for your valentine, but unless she's your valentine, don't bother.. (1. you'll look and feel like an idiot, 2. everyone (her and other girls) will laugh at you (behind you back as they act nice to you in your face)..)

Have money to spend? Great! Get every girl in the class a rose with your name on it and if you want an extra punch, write the girls a little something on a card too.. Do this for all the girls in your class except for her.. (try and focus your card-writing towards her circle of friends; girls are very competative and jealous creatures)..

To clarify this concept, watch a Beautiful Mind (the part where John Nash explains how to get the Blonde in the bar using Game Theory)

Why should you do this?

1. So you don't look like a desperate idiot who just blew a load of money & ego-investment on a girl who doesn't like him in return (don't be the guy who has his heart & wallet shread apart by girl after girl)

2. She's not your valentine and hasn't even done anything to deserve it! (she hasn't, being sweet and pretty doesn't count) If you do something like that, you're only showing her that you're easy, and that you're like the other 198245109 guys under her spell.. (boring)

3. You test.. If she's not interested, she could care less, and there's nothing you can do about it.. If she's (curious) she'll ask you why you forgot about her, or what happened to her rose/card?

(Comfort her as if she's hurt over it "even if she isn't"; this creates the subcommunication that all of a sudden it matters.. Tell her that you forgot or her name must have skipped your mind as you were writing all the cards out (aka, subcommunication is that she's not important to you).. and tell her that you'll try to remember next year)

If she's popular, this will bother her ego.. Popular girls get a high off of the feminine power highschool provides.. take them off their thrown of dominance for a second and they will do all sorts of crazy things to hop back on.. When you take away her feminine power or make her feel that she has zero control over you.. this only feeds her curiosity..

You have to demostrate some value, some reason for her to be interested in you.. (resist her traps to get you to validate her ego; you don't care).. the other girls though will be flattered.. (especially the ones that usually don't get roses and stuff on valentine's day.. and each girl that gets a rose from you won't feel it's TARGETING them, so they'll feel safe enough to say thanks without feeling some awkward pressure.. This makes you a little bit more friendly and well-liked amung the girls.. and gives the appearance of pre-selection (other women like you)

Also, relative to other guys, chances are, nobody else in your class will out-sweet you (that will be the sweetest thing anyone would have done for the whole class).. (not that it makes you look more desireable, but you do out-alpha other guys in terms of short-term popularity amung the class)

All of a sudden, you'll turn from that guy who gave her creepy, needy, desperate looks every 10 minutes to that guy everyone now likes (but is not giving her attention & validation)..

Don't be afraid to use "Be Gone" Phrases:

- Why are you still here?
    - I just want to be clear about this, we're just friends.
    - Yeah, anyway, umm, I have to go, bye.

(This is the same stuff stuck-up girls say to loser guys, you may have even had the fortune of hearing such comments.. and while guys get shot down by these comments.. there's a different effect it has on these girls "no matter how sweet and innocent they may seem")

Her: Let's just be friends
    You Thinking: (oh, ok, well.. I guess that's the end of that)

You: Let's just be friends
    Her Thinking: (what? he's not interested in me? why?)

Valentine's Day.. sometimes I wonder if it's a man's world after all.. there is nothing male about this holiday.. in fact, it's a holiday of love or whatever it's supposed to be about.. and all it boils down to is boys worshiping girls, as they get sucked into the American culture of supplicating for girls as an expression of their love and affection..

I had an ugly girl Sophia once get me some soccer game for the N-64 for Valentine's day.. I felt so awkward, I almost felt obligated to give her something in return, but I didn't like her, there was nothing attractive about her, and it placed me in an awkward situation.. What did I end up doing, I said thank you, played my game till I got bored of it, and never spoke to her again.. (and i'm a guy)

Please, don't end up being a male-Sophia.. it doesn't get you anywhere, and it's just a waste of money, but if you're not convinced, then PLEASE, spend as much as possible so it can be a lesson well learned NOW and not later on in life (i'm seen guys cover thousands of dollars of credit card debt for women they liked only to have a LJBF thrown their way).. IMO, this is pathetic, but I did my best to warn you and help you with an alternative solution, the rest is up to you..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come on guys let's keep this thread kickin

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Take a picture of her. From the tree outside her bedroom window. Put it in a card signed Your Secret Admirer and slip it in her locker. She will find that extremely romantic.
    I'm quoting this because it is a joke. Something you might LOL at, it wasn't a real suggestion

To GrkScorp:

Well, if i have to give every single girl in my class a gift, that would be pain in the ass. There are girls in my class whom i don't like, and buying them roses would be awkward.

On the other hand, she is not that mean popular girl in high school, she's an ordinary and a beautiful girl that i have fallen in love with, and i said this before, i think that she like me a little bit, because i've noticed her looking at me in the class, and she had a b/f for like 1 year and broke up with him last month, don't you think it is because of me, because she's into me. Yesterday, at school, me and a friend of mine, and some girl, that was sitting beside me, we sitting and preparing for the exam, and she was walking like 3 meters away from, revising her lesson, and we were doing some silly jokes, and laughing, and i think she heard one of my jokes, turned her head towards me and smiled, that's a sign.

I wrote all this to prove that not buying her a gift will be stupid.

On the other hand, she is not that mean popular girl in high school, she's an ordinary and a beautiful girl that i have fallen in love with, and i said this before, i think that she like me a little bit, because i've noticed her looking at me in the class, and she had a b/f for like 1 year and broke up with him last month, don't you think it is because of me, because she's into me. Yesterday, at school, me and a friend of mine, and some girl, that was sitting beside me, we sitting and preparing for the exam, and she was walking like 3 meters away from, revising her lesson, and we were doing some silly jokes, and laughing, and i think she heard one of my jokes, turned her head towards me and smiled, that's a sign.

I wrote all this to prove that not buying her a gift will be stupid.
    This is almost as vain as girls thinking just because you're talking to them, you're interested in them.. But i'll pretend you're not just trying to pull my leg here..

Let me tell you a story about a girl called Pam and a guy called Myself.. for two years, Myself really liked Pam (and at the time he thought it was LOVE), but truth be told, he just liked her innocent girly nature, that was pretty much it, she never even talked to him.. The faintest things she would do were all of a sudden "signs".. they were these HUGE beacons of hope.. and because of this mentality, this dumb@ss ended up wasting months of his life, and hundereds of dollars just to see her happy and do sweet things for her (what an idiot, but lesson learned)

It was much more painful (and expensive) to focus on her, than it would have been to simply cover all OTHER girls (excluding her).. EVEN THE ONES I DIDN'T LIKE! And it would have worked too, because this innocent little good girly natured girl turned out to be the biggest wh0re.. (that 1 bf she saw for a year could very well be 1 guy she was on and off with for a year, and 7 other guys that "don't count" in between).. not to say that there's anything wrong with wh0res (as long as they go with non-trash guys)

But from now until V-day, focus less on what you're going to get her or do for her on V-day, and start to focus more on how you're going to make her your valentine.. because i'll be honest with you, unless she's your valentine, it's a really stupid thing to do (to do/get her anything)

Proof? (How many girls will give guys flowers/gifts/cards for valentine's day? Why? Are guys the only ones interested in girls? Are guys the only ones with feelings that they want to express? No, not at all.. But girls recognize & feel the huge ego-investment that's involved in expressing interest to the world so blindly.. it's not romantic, it's not attractive, "unless it's mutual", and they sure as hell don't want to look like idiots, so they just wait for the loser guys to do that, they say sorry to them or a polite thanks, and then go run off with their valentine, or go home and tickle their little friend between their legs; notice, you're not in this picture)

You have the option of being the guy who waits till V-day to give a barrage of supplication to this girl and gets to hear "Aww, thanks; happy valentine's day.. who's your valentine this year? Oh, you don't have one? that's ok, maybe next year, sorry ____ already asked to be my valentine"

Or, you can be the guy to re-frame and actually have her beg you to be her valentine before the day even comes..

There's a hypnotherapist so powerful that he can get women to actually pay him thousands of dollars to suck his d*ck.. or as some of them put it "for the privilage".. (Steve P.) And you know what's funny? None of them are even under hypnosis, HE is!

It's all about the state of mind, you if you let her into your life, that will be the best thing that will ever happen to her, but she hasn't done anything to motivate you to let her offer all you have to offer, and until she does, she's locked out from all you have to offer.. you may tease her, but you can't let her in unless she earns it.. (As you grow older and get some more & higher quality women under your belt, you'll realize this isn't a state of mind, this is the reality)

You might not be ready to accept this yet, but there are hundreds of thousands of girls just like her out there, and that much more which are better than her.. She's not 1 IN a million, she's 1 OF a million just like her and better.. This is why females are the weaker sex, tossing aside the question if their submissive nature for purposes of this topic.. You should take the initiative, but it should be her who should be practically begging you to be your valentine (not you trying to be her valentine)

If this isn't what's going on, then there's 1 reason why.. (you haven't demonstrated enough value).. it's as simple as that.. you haven't done anything or enough to entice her to WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR WORLD.. (none of this involves doing/buying stuff for her).. PM me if you want to know how to effectively DV, alot of it is stuff I really can't post up for the world to see (aka, girls)

Anyway, 6:30am here.. time to go to sleep..

Still, i don't agree.

Still, i don't agree.
    I understand, it's hard to see with love-blinders on, I know, we all know, we've all been there, and we've all remembered the people who warned us of the fate we were going to walk right into..

The human learning process is based on trial-&-error, I simply warned you of the error, but the instinct is still there; I'm not going to insist.. Those who do not study history and learn from the mistakes of others in the past, are bound to repeat them

Please, by all means, buy her a really expensive gift, a bundle of roses, and take your time and energy to write a very sweet and powerful message on a card.. but don't forget to wish her and her valentine a happy valentine's day.. and after the chest constriction and pains subside, after the knot in your throat clears up, and after the rivers running down your face disappear, feel free to repost..

I can't afford a very expensive gift. My budget is limited to 25 bucks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought you were going with the little teddy bear? That was fine. Stick with that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I can't afford a very expensive gift. My budget is limited to 25 bucks.
    O.K., look.. you're missing the point..

The point is not to use V-day as a way to win her over and express your interest in her, etc..

The point is to win her over PRIOR to v-day, then make her your valentine, and then enjoy v-day together and feel free to get her anything you want..

And expressing how you feel about her, showing your undying love for her, or handing over a notarized statement expressing your interest in her will give her a HUGE ego-boost, but it has no place in your effort to try and win her over.. Girls are not guys; and this is real life, not some romantic comedy movie or tv show..

Focus on making her your valentine first, before you start thinking about what to get her..

"You have to actually talk to the girl first before you start to plan the wedding!"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Scorp why would you try and corrupt a simple high school crush with pages and pages of your bullshit. Get every girl in his class except the one he wants a rose?!?

At least the guy has the sense to ignore you.

Zyklon I agree with the others. Get something small and give it to her on Valentine's day.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Scorp why would you try and corrupt a simple high school crush with pages and pages of your bullshit. Get every girl in his class except the one he wants a rose?!?

At least the guy has the sense to ignore you.

Zyklon I agree with the others. Get something small and give it to her on Valentine's day.
    okay I have not read scorps posts because I choose not to comprehend the mass grouping of words so I should not be commenting back but really? 0.0 every girl a rose except the one he likes? The point is to make just her feel special not mess with her mind and make only her feel like shit, even if it is only for a moment

Apparently, that's how you bring the hot ones down low enough to be able to reach them.
    Spammer Spanker

Valentine's day......*yawwwwwwn*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast