+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What you ladies think about profession?

i don't want no scrub.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

LostNotFound Guest
    i thought i would've fallen for that type but i didn't. i guess it's coz i'm the nerd in the relationship. meeh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say I like an educated, professional man because:

A. Yes, I like money. Who the hell doesn't?
    B. It shows that he's willing to work for something
    C. We can have intelligent conversation
    D. Educated people are usually more broad minded, have diverse interests, and like to travel
    E. I'm educated, so he should be too.

I have dated very wealthy, very well educated professionals, and I can honestly say it no longer appeals to me. I prefer someone at my own level. Too much education and money tends to go to people's heads and make them think they're above certain people. Which doesn't work for me, because my biggest turn off is cockiness and or/ego.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    :
    - Here's what there is to the doctor appeal on a totally unconscious level that most women aren't even aware of, some are, but most are not.. Imagine getting to know a guy who's good-looking, has a great job (status/financials), makes you feel great about yourself, you have a great time when you're around him, and he's a really amazing guy (personality/character).. Good so far?.. OK.. Now.. as an added bonus, he's just spent the past 4 years of his life learning about the human body (or so you think).. and he knows things about your body that maybe you yourself don't.. the thought of such a man, knowing things about your own body that you don't.. is a powerful turn-on for a lot of women..

:
    Doctors don't appeal to me. Who cares about chromosomes and ribosomes. Yawn. I'll rather take an english professor or a writer...they are so emotionally and intellectually deep.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I say I like an educated, professional man because:

A. Yes, I like money. Who the hell doesn't?
    B. It shows that he's willing to work for something
    C. We can have intelligent conversation
    D. Educated people are usually more broad minded, have diverse interests, and like to travel
    E. I'm educated, so he should be too.

I have dated very wealthy, very well educated professionals, and I can honestly say it no longer appeals to me. I prefer someone at my own level. Too much education and money tends to go to people's heads and make them think they're above certain people. Which doesn't work for me, because my biggest turn off is cockiness and or/ego.
    I have entered stereo-type city.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i'm far more concerned with how i'm going to make my own money.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm far more concerned with how i'm going to make my own money.
    Impressive comment. Flawless victory.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I have entered stereo-type city.

I don't give a shit if it sounds stereotypical, it's the truth.

The difference between me and a lot of other girls is that when I say it, it's the truth. Not a bald faced lie to cover up their materialistic shallow expectations from a man.

And I agree with Miso. In the end, I'm more worried about how to make my own money. My momma always taught me you need to be able to stand on your own two feet and be successful on your own. You can't depend on a man. And it's true. Had I not been so fiercely independent, I would've been f*%$ed when my ex and I separated. I was fine. He on the other hand, without my financial support, was not.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 15-02-08 at 04:43 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I don't give a shit if it sounds stereotypical, it's the truth.

The difference between me and a lot of other girls is that when I say it, it's the truth. Not a bald faced lie to cover up their materialistic shallow expectations from a man.

And I agree with Miso. In the end, I'm more worried about how to make my own money. My momma always taught me you need to be able to stand on your own two feet and be successful on your own. You can't depend on a man. And it's true. Had I not been so fiercely independent, I would've been f*% when my ex I and I separated. I was fine. He on the other hand, without my financial support, was not.
    I know but I am sure there are some normal really wealthy men out there just as the opposite. Kind of unfair to right away refuse to date them if you have other interest in them.

I don't think it's unfair really...There isnt a fair or unfair in all this. Should a woman prefer a fellow who might be able to support her in the future, or at least a fellow she does not need to support, then that is reason enough and fair enough.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think my base requirement is that I don't want to have to support him. Otherwise, it's all good.

I had to support my ex and he completely screwed me over.

Girls like to **** their teachers. And old crunks in general. They are lazy to process through I guess, naive. I know a school where a teacher slept with at least half of the girls in there..., he has been spotted so many times.

Now I know, i am going to study hard and get some doctors degree so I will get lots of really good lays.

And yes, women need men who can support them, at least thats what I make out from statistics. Generally they seek a man who has some degree and career so she could have a child with him and then forget the male needs so the father becomes just a supporter of the family... Scientifically speaking, it is in the genes. In nature, females push males away after they have given birth. And so I think womens sexual instinct is based on mothers instinct. Its not so much about passing on the genes and stuff, its more about just having a baby and raising it, I think.
    Last edited by boobaa; 15-02-08 at 06:47 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Girls like to **** their teachers. And old crunks in general. They are lazy to process through I guess, naive. I know a school where a teacher slept with at least half of the girls in there..., he has been spotted so many times.
    No they don't. Maybe in Estonia.

Quote Originally Posted by 92135011 View Post
    I don't think it's unfair really...There isnt a fair or unfair in all this. Should a woman prefer a fellow who might be able to support her in the future, or at least a fellow she does not need to support, then that is reason enough and fair enough.
    We are comparing wealthy vs very wealthy here. Both can support. The idea is that very wealthy is to snobby...there is no way to know that until you get to know the person.

Tedel Guest
    Truth is that female love is somewhat (and only somewhat) interested. I can understand that, if I were to have a baby and I will feel myself very vulnerable during and soon after the process, I need a man to defend and support me (financially included) during the process as a reason to be that way.

What many women tend to foget (specially these days, in which everyone thinks they caan make money as fast as the Google dudes did) is that a woman can build a nice relationship together with her man, and this of course, includes studying and rasing children together.

M.H.O., of course.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Link, no.. I actually get the paper version delivered..

I'll save it for you though and search up the article one day.. foward you the link.. how is this an article that you want your husband to read? A little too late for him to go for a higher level of education isn't it?
    Lol, GS. Yes he's capped out, that's the point. The article is about guys like him, right? So he'll feel good.

We leave amusing articles around like this for each other to find. Last one (on this subject) was about that cult claiming that frequent orgasms was essential for improving your IQ, lol.

No worries re: saving the article, I should be able to find it in the library archives or online, was just looking for a quick link.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast