+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do women feel about virgin guys?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You wouldn't think a 40-year old virgin woman has issues? I beg to differ.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You wouldn't think a 40-year old virgin woman has issues? I beg to differ.
    Not really, only thing is that it might make me wonder if she likes sex at all in the first place. I would think she is a psycho bitch if she has had sex with way to many people.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, your biases are showing. A woman who hasn't had sex at 40 has almost given up her ability to reproduce, which IS a conscious driving force in women to varying degree.

Such a woman has issues, believe it. That or she has discovered the world's best vibrator & isn't letting anyone else know about it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the overwhelming majority of people who haven't been able to connect with at least one other person on a meaningful level by the time they are 40 are definitely suspect. I would guess they most likely have serious commitment issues (Sorry CAM) or they are religious to excess. Are there exceptions? Probably, but my warning signals would definitely be going off.

If they were male and handsome, I would guess gay.
    Last edited by vashti; 26-02-08 at 06:12 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, Gigabitch, twenties would definitely be too young. I've been getting messages from nice, pleasant, grandmotherly women in their fifties, but I'm hoping for someone in her mid thirities to early forties.

I know better than to hope for a movie star, especially in my mid-forties. Just someone cute to average-looking and around medium weight.

And I don't think I'm being too choosy, although I don't want to have to close my eyes and imagine either. After all, I think that first time is supposed to be magic and exhilarating, not a chore.

Maybe I'm making too much of it, but after fantasizing about this for some 30 years now, this is really deeply important to me.

And thanks for the suggestions, IndiReloaded. Those are some of the things I'd suspected myself. I've had a few respondents on AFF accuse me of making my story up, although it's hard to imagine why anyone would make up such a thing.

But Bluesummer actually got it right, I've been socially inept since my early teens. I'm still a bit unsteady on my feet in social situations, but I enjoy getting out and meeting people now.

Anyway, thanks for the input everyone!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareWheel View Post
    Well, Gigabitch, twenties would definitely be too young. I've been getting messages from nice, pleasant, grandmotherly women in their fifties, but I'm hoping for someone in her mid thirities to early forties.

I know better than to hope for a movie star, especially in my mid-forties. Just someone cute to average-looking and around medium weight.

And I don't think I'm being too choosy, although I don't want to have to close my eyes and imagine either. After all, I think that first time is supposed to be magic and exhilarating, not a chore.

Maybe I'm making too much of it, but after fantasizing about this for some 30 years now, this is really deeply important to me.

And thanks for the suggestions, IndiReloaded. Those are some of the things I'd suspected myself. I've had a few respondents on AFF accuse me of making my story up, although it's hard to imagine why anyone would make up such a thing.

But Bluesummer actually got it right, I've been socially inept since my early teens. I'm still a bit unsteady on my feet in social situations, but I enjoy getting out and meeting people now.

Anyway, thanks for the input everyone!
    No prob SW, hope you find what you seek & welcome to the forum. Call me "indi". Feel free to pop in & offer your own advice as you see fit. (e.g. There was a recent thread seeking help on masterbation. You must be an expert by now.)

Cheers,
    - Indi
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    OV, your biases are showing. A woman who hasn't had sex at 40 has almost given up her ability to reproduce, which IS a conscious driving force in women to varying degree.

Such a woman has issues, believe it. That or she has discovered the world's best vibrator & isn't letting anyone else know about it.
    Women can have babies at 40. What do you mean driving force?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Actually, you might be surprised about the masturbation thing, Indi. Since getting into my forties, the old libido ain't what it used to be. At this point, I think I'm driven more by the desire to finally experience my lifelong ultimate fantasy than by actual lust.

Ironic, isn't it? My desire to finally find this one life-altering experience has been intensifying even as my libido is fading. What a funny old thing life can be...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareWheel View Post
    Actually, you might be surprised about the masturbation thing, Indi. Since getting into my forties, the old libido ain't what it used to be. At this point, I think I'm driven more by the desire to finally experience my lifelong ultimate fantasy than by actual lust.

Ironic, isn't it? My desire to finally find this one life-altering experience has been intensifying even as my libido is fading. What a funny old thing life can be...
    Humans crave intimacy, in most any form.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Women can have babies at 40. What do you mean driving force?
    Lol, OV I have to watch my language w/you. I simply refer to the female desire to reproduce. To have babies.

Yes, women can have a baby at 40, or older even. But it gets harder the older we get. (hurry up Giga, get knockin)
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

dude i don't see how being a virgin is a problem. I just don't see why it matters. You are thinking too much into this.

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If they were male and handsome, I would guess gay.
    "Soltero maduro, maricón seguro"
    (translation: "Old single male, sure he's gay")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12