+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Drug to Ban...

I'm not sure what my stance is on legalisation, or the opposite.. but, it's clear that things aren't really fair the way things are. Alcohol and nicotine especially are extremely damaging- why are they not illegal, too?

I have to say, I've done salvia, and it was quite scary. I wouldn't do it for a second time, but, I'm glad I experienced it once. I had three friends watching me.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no no, don't ever ban alcohol...that's MY BABY!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Imagine the tax dollars if weed was legalized....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I have to say, I've done salvia, and it was quite scary.
    What made it scary, Tiay? How does it compare to pot?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    What made it scary, Tiay? How does it compare to pot?
    It was scary in that within 10 seconds of taking it, a wave of numb paralysation swept up my body, like a gradual voluntary drowning kinda feeling. And soon I felt like I really was only using 10 percent of my brain. I didn't know that I'd taken anything. I didn't know the people sitting across from me. I knew that they were good entities, though. I saw a tunnel on one side of my vision, like my body was halfway in another dimension... I felt like some force was trying to pull me away or something, and my friends sitting in the room were superimposed on the tunnel. Something like a tractor beam was on me.
    I was later told that I said "what's on me? what's on me? what's on me?"
    "the sun", one friend said, which to me sounded like the most outlandish concept. Another friend got up and closed the curtain, his path cutting away at my tunnel thing. oh, so that wasn't real??

I don't remember much after that, except that I felt watched, like people were making fun of me. I was like.. ok ok, what's going on. I'm with friends.. but my head is stuck somewhere. Stuck in the corner of the room. I saw more and more and ever more corners and walls. It's like my head was stuck in the corner of the room somehow, and everyone was laughing at me. I STILL didn't remember taking anything.

I'm told that I was actually walking around in small circles looking around. That must've been the corner thing. I had no recollection of ever getting up. I must've sat back down. Eventually it came back to me. My friends names. I had taken salvia. That was a hallucination. I was at my college house. oh thank god!

so yeah, completely different from weed. Though, I haven't really got high of weed. I don't like drugs- I don't drink I don't take painkillers unless I really have to. But I figure some things you just have to try once, to have experienced it. But try as I might I can't get high on weed. I must be doing something wrong..

more drugs to make illegal, more power to the police.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha the police don't have as much power as most people think. Trust me they aren't getting any smarter

anachronistic Guest
    it is like money and worth; cops only have power because people give them power.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The cops hardly have any power, come on people

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    The cops hardly have any power, come on people
    They have power, but its becoming based more on force than respect. B/c of all the crap going on, ppl are either scared, losing their respect for police or both. I know some very nice, dedicated RCMP but b/c of what's been going on w/tasers & all the lying, even I'm starting to feel a bit wary when I see a cop. Its sad.

I mean, personally, if I had a problem & could choose where I'd get help from, I'd choose a firefighter over a cop any day.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Every person I've ever seen getting tazed by a cop (all videos btw) have ALWAYS deserved it. Like that one kid at the library who got tazed and it made a big splash... That kid was such a fuccking idiot I was mad the cops didn't taze him again

dm, you don't know what you're talking about.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, because the only people who get tazed by the cops are videotaped.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fras the videotaped tazings caused people to shit themselves, and I'm saying it shouldn't have. Such as when that kid didn't have an ID card in the library and was asked to leave and was such a complete douchebag about it, and after starting a huge fuss said the STUPIDEST shit like "Here's your Patriot Act for you!" and calling himself a martyr

I'm sure tazers have been misused, but what people claim is misusage I find to be justified

Cops really only have power over stupid / average criminals, or more intelligent criminals that are either impatient or greedy

i still think you don't know what you're talking about.

you know my boyfriends grandmother, who is obviously elderly, had some delusional issues a while back and was out on the sidewalk yelling at cars.

well the cops came over and mased her numerous times. she was not putting anyone in danger, and was simply an old, senile lady who was standing on a sidewalk and yelling at cars.

do you have grandparents, dm? how would you feel if they did that to them?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast