+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sex involvement

I know.. that'zZ What I exactly did.. I think I read it more than 3 timezZ to be honest.. LoL..

was it even in english?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

harsh, Kiechi, but i think if we interpret it like the poem "Jabberwocky" we may make some sense of it.
    Hell i read it at least 6 times and i also sent it to one of my friends to see if made any sense of it. he's one of those people that may understand it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LoL.. Well.. if you ever find out what it meanzZ.. feel free to translate it for us.. LoL..

Me, Alexi, and Illusional (I think.. *ponders*) have been interpreting his posts lately. lol. So heres what he's saying in this.

well the obvious qustion that an educator asks a sexual creature or person is that are you sexually-active?????????????? well i dave hath taken copious notes of said f-emale carly and her rotten-cheese attraction hath bringeth me to some love and anthony cheats the govermennt carly says she is sexually active but I dave know for a fact that said female carly is not sexuaklly active.........................she JUST LIES THERE Not ACTIVe while said male rodrigues-boy do-es all the work of love and animal yun gkhjqw and sometimes cheese is money-expensive but it smells like you know the image of which i dave do well speak
    He says: He's asking "Are you sexually active?" He then talks about an experience with a girl named Carly that he likes. She said that she is sexually active (or has had sex). But, he's been talking to a guy that slept with her and the guy says that when they have sex, she just lies there. So he's trying to ask us. Why do they call it sexually active, when sometimes the girl/guy does nothing but lie there?

My Answer: Sexually active is a term refering to the act of sex. "Active" is not to be taken literally. Its just a word saying that a person is currently having sex. So even though the girl may just "lie" there. She's still having Intercourse (which in 3/4 of peoples views is the act of having the penis inserted vaginally).

Sounds logical. i got that but wasn't sure
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Its not hard to interpret them, just Im lazy rofl.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Right on.. That's helpful.. ThankzZ.. but what was the point in puttin' this Topic up.. Man...

shock value. make people think. make people post just what we have. WTF????? Make us look stupid. Which were not-just bored by what he said.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hehehe.. Alrighti

ROFL that was hilarious
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I know.. This guy is one entertainer.. LoL..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12