+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: she lives with her ex...

Just help her get a new apartment. And if she does, that in itself would be a testament that she cares for you (if she had been comfortable living with the ex but prioritizes getting a new apartment because YOU asked her to).

Alexi

my brother had the exact same problem. his relationship with this girl has ended now. at first he didnt really care, but then his feelings grew as yours have, and he wasnt sure how to bring it up without looking clingy and jealous. eventually though, little things started to bother him, like how she babied her exboyfriend/roommate after a hard day at work and not my bro, and other random things like that. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL. my bro's girl ended up breaking up with him because of "mixed feelings". dont let this happen to you.

But I have brought it up, fully, and it went very well. We're totally on the same page. I was very happy with how we handled it, seemed to suggest future problems will also get resolved nicely. This being our first real issue.

And it's not like that with her ex. He works nights, she works days, he goes home on the weekends. He's almost never around. He's also seriously considering moving back home. And on top of all of that, having met and hung out with him, and seen how the two are together, there's just nothing. Nada. They couldn't be more dead to each other if they wanted to be. If she never told me they dated and he was just her roommate, I would have never guessed otherwise.

So although the same physical situation, different people make it different. I'm really not worried (anymore).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12