+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife asked me to Streak

That's a great idea, I hadn't thought of that. I can get a second party hat, put the family jewels in it and do the pic. If the b-day girl will go for it, that is. It will likely be a first for her, too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Watch the movie The Full Monty to get yourself psyched up for it.
    This was on cable last night.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I've heard of that movie and I think I've seen bits & pieces of it on cable. But I understand it's a bunch of older and not-so-fit guys like myself and that they do get 'plum nekkid'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope - it's men from probably mid-20s to mid 60s, in varying degrees of fitness. Here's a clip.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhvYavW5Is"]YouTube - The Full Monty (You Can Leave Your Hat On)[/ame]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    DO IT!!! I would.
    but you're also not 50 years old.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thanks for that clip. None of those guys have the height-to-weight ratio that I do, however. My wife and her cohort are looking for laughs from that ratio plus my over-50 status. My wife is currently the only one that's aware of the humorous big boy/little toy factor, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzzz View Post
    Thanks for that clip. None of those guys have the height-to-weight ratio that I do, however. My wife and her cohort are looking for laughs from that ratio plus my over-50 status. My wife is currently the only one that's aware of the humorous big boy/little toy factor, though.
    When is this happening again? Be sure to update us! I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves - there will be liquor all around, right?!

Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Now just wait a minute, Foxylady. I'm taking comfort in the fact that there will only be about maybe 15 ladies present and the fact that they're all considerably older than me. I don't know why that helps, but it does. I haven't invited everyone here, lol.

Actually, I did talk with my wife about this over the weekend and she noted that when word gets out that the b-day lady might very well get her streaker wish (although nobody knows who it will be), there could be a few "guests" drop in. I asked if I could wear both hats the whole time and was informed that streakers can only wear a maximum of one hat, and you can probably guess as well as I can which one that will surely be.

BTW, the b-day isn't until June (I thought it was much sooner) so I have time to get psyched up (and dread it). Also, they don't have liquor at their gatherings but I may have to partake of some just prior. I think I'm beginning to get really nervous.

Now just wait a minute, Foxylady. I'm taking comfort in the fact that there will only be about maybe 15 ladies present and the fact that they're all considerably older than me. I don't know why that helps, but it does. I haven't invited everyone here, lol.
    Tell you what, let me know the date, time and place - if my schedule is not tight then, I'll fly out to see your show. Older ladies are always up for a show of younger men!

BTW, the b-day isn't until June (I thought it was much sooner) so I have time to get psyched up (and dread it). Also, they don't have liquor at their gatherings but I may have to partake of some just prior. I think I'm beginning to get really nervous.
    Still have plenty of time to prepare yourself, hey! It'd be a good idea to have some liquor in you before you make an appearance.

Break a leg!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Hey, Foxylady, I can't see you-how do I know you're older than me? Could you be trying to trick me into having a brighter red face than I'll already have?

I don't usually imbibe, but I'm sure it will be tempting. Or maybe some vallium would work if I could get my hands on some. Maybe I could visit my doc and say I'm preparing to streak , could you prescribe some tranquilizers?

If I don't get cold feet (and cold everything else) maybe I'll share the time and place when known.

Well, Tom, the only answer is to practice. You know what they say: practice makes perfect. June is months away. By then, you could have streaked hundreds of times. I suggest you start right now. Are you at the office? Okay then, start small. Streak to the water cooler and back.

Let ma know how it goes.
    Spammer Spanker

I've had that thought of doing some practicing. However, doing it at work would probably do more harm than good. I like and need my job and a streak could very possibly do it in. Plus, I don't know how the people there would react to it, whereas I know the ladies' group is all on the same page. None of my co-workers know anything about my upcoming possible bare appearance and it's reasonably safe that they won't. I don't know how I would actually feel going to work later with a bunch of people (mostly females) who just saw me in the nude and from whom I have no "secrets". Just some thoughts.

I give you permission to streak through my office. Just for the practice, you know.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're going to do it don't forget your liquid courage, man. And make sure you don't take a cold shower or anything before.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Well, Gig, I'm not sure you know what you're asking for. Have you read all my posts, particularly the first one where I gave a general description of myself?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast