+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think my girlfriend is interested in another guy also

So I was reading this and it was weird, since i am the girl in this exact situation. I am 21 and my boyfriend is 28, he is my best friend in a lot of ways. But some times things in my past would be hard to talk about with him. But i do have a guy friend that i am very close to, and me and him where going to date after me and him finished college but he found someone and so did i. I still talk to him, he has actually helped me with some hard choices. He is important in my life but i do love my boyfriend more then any one in my life. Everyone needs friends, and some people get along a lot better with the opposite sex. What you should do is sit down with her and tell her how you feel and how much you love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliejae View Post
    So I was reading this and it was weird, since i am the girl in this exact situation. I am 21 and my boyfriend is 28, he is my best friend in a lot of ways. But some times things in my past would be hard to talk about with him. But i do have a guy friend that i am very close to, and me and him where going to date after me and him finished college but he found someone and so did i. I still talk to him, he has actually helped me with some hard choices. He is important in my life but i do love my boyfriend more then any one in my life. Everyone needs friends, and some people get along a lot better with the opposite sex. What you should do is sit down with her and tell her how you feel and how much you love her.
    already done. I always tell her how I feel, including saying to her I love you to her face.

Problem is, she tells me she loves me too, but only on MSN. She has never said it to me in my face. She explains that she has problems saying strong things like that face to face, and that it is much easier to write it to me. Oh well.

well i can say this when i first meet my boyfriend i didnt like to kiss much or hug or talk and over time i let go of all my insecurities and now i actually love them all he cant get me too shut up give her time i bet she will come around, it is a new relationship

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12