+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi EveryBuddy,I'm Rose

Your welcome GigaBitch, love being human (LOL).

Bohemiandonut, You definitely have had way too much caffeine! LOL, you never answered my question seriosly, but that must mean that your eating way to many donuts which equals to much sugar intake (LOL, haha). Have a Great Day! Thanks 4 making me smile!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    My expertise? Ratios. Definitely ratios. Case in point? I'm totally groovin' on this 15:85 iced-coffee:whole milk concoction right now. Who else can say that? WHo?

Yes Jesus is the Son of God. He is the unique Son of God who died for mankind's sin. Read Matthew 14:33, Matthew 16:16, John 1:34, Johnn 9:35-37, Romans 5:6-8, 1 Corinthians 15:3. God's Word proves it. I wonder what you believe. Thanks for the message and God Bless You Kiechi! Sincerely in Christ, GodsRose

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Was Jesus really the son of God?

Kiechi,
    No not like Gohan. Gohan was a fictional character. Jesus is nothing like Gohan. Jesus is real and if you wanna mock Jesus, please do not do it here. I never judged you for your personal beliefs. So please don't mock me and my beliefs. I am a proud Christian and I don't deserve this kind of treatment. So take your insults somewhere else. Sincerely A Woman of God not to be Mocked, Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Like Gohan?

Thanks to all of you for mocking my faith, I will be deleting my account. I can't believe how insensitive the aministraters are here. Wheres the love really? I'm glad to have Jesus in my life and I am glad to have Jesus as my comforter. At least its not any of you that I find comfort in. I signed up here to help people and to help my broken heart heal and instead of a warm welcome you tear me down? Hows that supposed to heal my heart? You really should be more sensitive to people. I came here to get help and I am very hurt now. Bye.

Thanks Kromat for being nice to me,but I don't care for the other mean people here. I'm leaving. I feel depressed and heartbroken that others would be so insensitive to me and my feelings. I didn't come here to be a preacher. I came here for the same reasons as everyone else has here. I guess I'll stick to Christian forums and not worldly ones like this one here. Take Care and God Bless YOU!

Yeahhh... I guess we forgot to mention the Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell policy.

This is an open forum where people say pretty much anything. You can see this as an opportunity to learn how to deal with people who don't share your beliefs or you can go, it's up to you, but this has nothing to do with mods being insensitive. We're following the rules. We're not here to protect your sensibilities.
    Spammer Spanker

Thread closed.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12