+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: save me please!!

Mishanya is right, you should hit the gym or something work it out... physical activity really helps agains stress, and if you'll get into it and start building your body you'll feel so much better about yourself.

yup i said i tortured myself... but it didnt work for me... do u think slapping myself will work? i did try it... it worked but really hurt... 10 big slaps...

lol you're hurting emotionally and mentally already.. don't add physical injury. you said it worked, eh? maybe it did but for a few moments.. but not exactly the kind of result you wanted for sure.

it's all in the mind. no matter how you hurt yourself, once it's still up there in your head, things wouldn't change.not even a tiny weeny bit.

i was hurting bad a few days ago. but i took the initiative to get rid of it and picked myself up, not for anyone, but for myself. now i've never felt so wonderful than those months i was in hell.lol

i started to find things that make me happy. why don't you try and start reading some of the posts here? i have laughed my ass off so many times just by reading them.. i'm sure you would too. will give you a great feeling.

luvispower, yes go ahead and delete everything. It will help speed up the healing process. It seems like a dead end road to me. Just keeping one of her numbers is enough to wreck you for months to come because you will be tempted to get in contact with her. Don't waste your life mulling over something that you 'think' is a dream come true that just slipped you by. I've been in that situation before and it is truly dumb to torture yourself while she is out there living life.

All photos, numbers, everything. Get rid of it. Once you've done that, keep yourself busy. IMO, the best way to really rise above the situation is to improve yourself. Go to the gym, develop your social skills, learn a new language, start a social circle. In no time, you'll come to realise the feeling of "hah...she was never worth it".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12