+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single mum with a kid, how 2 spend ur time?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Join a gym or community centre (like YMCA) that offers adult programs & childminding. This way, you can have some fun & interact w/adults & your child can do the same w/kids.

As for parks & dads, you need to get over that. Your child needs to have fun outside w/other kids. Noone needs to know you aren't married unless YOU mention it. Six years old is old enough for a bicycle, why don't you get one for yourself also & go riding together?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand - the kid is 6 and his own mother doesn't know what he likes to do? Are we missing part of the story here? Did you just relocate, or something?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hi all,
    we r just back from a playarea full of computer games and cars. we r not relocated but i was always busy working and kid with my dad (his grandad) most of the time while i am at work. Schools finishes a week ago so we had to sort out what i can do for him and i am less busy as well.
    About relocation, yes i am going to relocate in another country with my son, hope it works out for us and it will be for good. i am just un happy person.. dont know how to be happy?

Tedel Guest
    When I was a little boy, mum used to take my sister and me to the mall, to the park, to eat an ice-cream, to the zoo.

Awww.... those times.

THATS what i am trying to do.. this summer is different since we have to arrange ourselves to relocate and this means i cant work hard as usual and need be at home more with kid ..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have yet to meet a kid that didn't enjoy being near`the water throwing rocks. Let him take a friend, and this would be heaven.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No lakes around and no friends yet...thats why i like school as he meets other children..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12