+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she does sound like a bit of a bitch

To be honest you sound like a bit of a wet lettuce and she sounds like she's not that into you.

Maybe you should man up a bit and stop searching for any sign you can that she fancies you. If she still isn't giving you what you want then the answer is obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by jsn_nwsm View Post
    I don't act like a puppy dog trying to get my needs met all the time, I never get my needs met, thats my complaint? There are about 675 hours in a month, I see her a couple hours a week, I manage fine without her for the other 650 hours? Am I really being a dickhead about it? I've tried that approach, not intiating... that didn't work, we didn't talk at all. She is incredibely selfish, I never get compliments, not from her, I don't care about 'compliments', its a total lack of interest in anything that has to do with me, thats what aggravates me. She is so self-involved! I didn't mean to insult anyone, only, it seems like the message is there is nothing I can do except cater to her? Is that what women want? To be catered to and not have to do anything in return, it seems like thats what my girlfriend wants?
    LOL yup. To be honest. It sounds like she doesn't care whether she's with you or not. I act like that when I don't want to be with someone. I don't think she wants you to make all the effort.. you just do and always have. I don't think girls like that. They like you to act a little bit like you don't care. In my opinion she's trying to show she's not into you so you'll ditch her so she doesn't have to have the guilt of doing it. But she will end up doing it because I don't think you sound like the kind of person who would ditch her.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

erm maybe she is starting not to like you? as i dont know any girl who doenst ask when her man is dressed up or says what u doing when u lean in for a kiss

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Sweet Girl ♥ View Post
    erm maybe she is starting not to like you? as i dont know any girl who doenst ask when her man is dressed up or says what u doing when u lean in for a kiss
    i say 'what are you doing?!' sometimes.. but only for a joke. And then I'll say something like 'Your not allowed'. Are you sure she's not saying it jokingly?
    I don't want to say the worst possible thing.. because it'll really play on your mind.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is there anything wrong with settling? I could go on and on looking for something 'better'. ...? I'm not one of these people thats like, I gotta' live life to the fullest, usually good enough is good enough. Is that a horrible attitude? Everybody is always looking for something better, and the divorce rate is like 60% or something... ...? I've had lots of girlfriends, I love my current girlfriend, I'm just trying to find a little happiness where I'm at. I don't think thats 'setteling'. I don't know?
    There's a difference b/t settling for someone who doesn't meet your basic expectations in a relationship & learning to accept a partner's limitations.

That you say you 'never get your needs met' isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for a long term relationship.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I lavish her with attention, but get nothing in return.
    So stop lavishing her with attention. Stop initiating. Will that be the end of your relationship or will she pickup her game? In that outcome will lay the answer you seek.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thanks for all the responses, I don't know what the hell to think now, is it me? Is it her? We have been dating for over a year, why would she stick it out that long if she just didn't like me. It hasn't been an easy year, we fight a lot. In the end she always says she loves me, and wants to be with me? We've been dating a year and a couple months, and I see no indications she wants to break up? Maybe I am too sensitive about it all, I am a nervous bird. She tests my patience, but I don't want to break up. I have never felt so strongly about anyone before!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12