+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a reminder

dm, i think if you really want to know about all this, you'll have to look it up for yourself. don't rely on me or anyone else to think for you. i planted the seed for you, now it's up to you if it'll grow or not.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    That's pure bullshit Tone. Just pure bullshit blaming white people and saying only they can profit from pain
    I don't blame white people, it's the wealthy white people in power who benefit. Think about it man.

Alcohol & cigarettes, two of the biggest killers in the U.S. Made by the white man, profits the white man.

Look at the legal drugs the government puts out.

In 2002 the combined profits for the ten drug companies in the Fortune 500 was $35.9 billion.

That is more than the COMBINED profits for the other 490 business put together. ($33.7 billion)

It's like Chris Rock said, the best cocaine & weed comes from outside the U.S. and heaven forbid some brown people get rich!

Just something to think about.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend DM
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To be honest Tone, I politefully disagree with everything you said. But the important thing is the same type of women can make us hard

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Alcohol & cigarettes, two of the biggest killers in the U.S. Made by the white man, profits the white man.
    Native Americans make large profits from their tobacco products as well. There is nothing stopping other minorities from entering these businesses that isn't stopping other white people. If there were business savvy minorities who wanted to enter this market and had the business skills to do it they could too

Look at the legal drugs the government puts out.

In 2002 the combined profits for the ten drug companies in the Fortune 500 was $35.9 billion.

That is more than the COMBINED profits for the other 490 business put together. ($33.7 billion)
    A) The government doesn't put them out, companies like Merck and Pfizer do. The people that put them out are the chemists (organic chemists, biochemists, chemical engineers) working for these companies. If I decide against med school I would possibly go into research into an area like this. They're chemists working to develop new drugs because there is a demand for it, that is the natural of capitalism

B) Again, there is just a high demand for drugs to combat illnesses and other things. If non-white people want to go into chemistry or (to get rich) the business of the pharmaceutical companies, then there isn't anything stopping them. Affirmative action should actually make it easier for them

It's like Chris Rock said, the best cocaine & weed comes from outside the U.S. and heaven forbid some brown people get rich!
    The best weed comes from Canada, such as the BC bud and the government-grade hydro grown outside and around Toronto. That is the product of (a lot of) white people, but quite a few minorities too

You know what drugs come from "the white man"? Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA, MDEA, 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, synthetic DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, MDMC, LSD, 4-methylaminorex, DOM, synthetic mescaline, etc. The synthetic drugs. You think the government cuts the white people involved in those types of things any more slack than brown people? Look at the laws

Although most meth comes from Mexicans now, but they have the money to pay bribes, in comparison with the poor white trash cooking up meth in their basement

white women are the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action.

the u.s. made weed illegal because they wanted to deport mexicans.

dark people make up the smallest proportion of americans, yet they make up the largest proportion of incarcerated (not to mention impoverished) people.

ever wonder why, if canadians are producing and exporting such great weed, why canadians aren't being deported in masses? why don't we have a wall up against canada? hmmmmmmmm.

i don't understand your bribe thing though. please explain.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    white women are the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action.
    No, black men are the greatest beneficiaries of affirmative action, and by a pretty large margin. White men are easily hurt most in areas like engineering, math and science. Companies and schools go WAY out of their way to hire women especially in these areas though. I can count on NUMEROUS examples in middle school and high school where companies / colleges came and told us this. Once in middle school our counselor came into our math class and tried to encourage women to go into engineering. At the beginning she said literally "The boys here don't have to listen to this for the next half hour, this is for the girls."

GTFO counselor, you sexist bitch! -- My thoughts

the u.s. made weed illegal because they wanted to deport mexicans.
    Yeah, this is completely true

dark people make up the smallest proportion of americans, yet they make up the largest proportion of incarcerated (not to mention impoverished) people.
    That's because they commit far more crimes on average. That is just a fact and one I won't ignore like most politicians do because that would be political suicide

ever wonder why, if canadians are producing and exporting such great weed, why canadians aren't being deported in masses? why don't we have a wall up against canada? hmmmmmmmm.
    I'll tell you why- It's for 2 reasons. The first is that the Canadians I was talking about (the wholesale growing operations) don't get involved in the street-level selling. They sell to the middle-men, or the dealers dealer

Secondly, they don't live in the US. They live in Canada, and the dealers cross the border and buy it, and bring it to the US. That is how it works with the wholesale operations

A lot of Mexicans here sell to users. So if 1 Canadian grower produces 10 pounds of weed per month, that translates to, who even knows, 40 different street-level dealers? And these guys are easier to catch, and there are simply more of them per quantity of weed

i don't understand your bribe thing though. please explain.
    Mexican cartels have the money and power to bribe the government, like the DEA. Wherever there is money there is corruption, and more money = more corruption. The mom and pops meth lab down the street in the middle of Kentucky can't pay off a cop or the DEA

It's like the Calabrian mafia, the 'Ndrangheta. They basically import all of Europes cocaine through a single port because they OWN the port. Everyone knows it goes in through the port, nothing is/can be done about it

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    No, black men are the greatest beneficiaries of affirmative action, and by a pretty large margin.
    you are wrong about this. but then again, it's up to you to do your research, i've already done my own. don't take my word for it.

anyway, you were asking why weed is illegal while alcohol is not.

the answer is racism.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you are wrong about this. but then again, it's up to you to do your research, i've already done my own. don't take my word for it.
    [url]http://opr.princeton.edu/faculty/tje/espenshadessqptii.pdf[/url]

No, I am right. All the proof is right there. And the numbers aren't even close

But I'm in complete agreement on the weed issue

that study measured race, not sex. so uh, not all the proof is there.

sorry. but way to do your research!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, that was (edit) NOT intended for gender, I posted that to show that black people are at the largest advantage. On a 1600 point scale, black people receive 230 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) extra points relative to whites. THEY are the largest beneficiaries to affirmative action. The reason for this is the large difference in SAT scores along racial lines
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 16-06-08 at 11:32 PM.

i am still not convinced. your library review and skewed interpretation are just not enough for me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you won't admit to the power of such a conclusive study as that, then nothing will ever prove to you that is how it is. I already knew this first-hand from being on a college campus and not being subject to the soft-feelings of liberals who use their emotions and feelings of how "things should be" to decide how things are

Oh yeah, I also didn't even interpret a single thing. I just said blacks have a 230 point advantage, that's an observation, not an interpretation
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 16-06-08 at 11:59 PM.

i was convinced by my own research. your one study doesn't cut it dm. this study examines race, athletic ability, and legacy status.

and it's exclusive to elite universities and not other universities or workplaces.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12