Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    With the exception of Half Life 2 (which I hear was a horrible port) most of the games made for PC and console don't interest me. In fact, most of the games that do interest me you've probably never heard of. I like games made by small or independent developers. I really don't care about polygons, bloom or digital tits, which seem to be about the only thing these big name developers worry themselves with.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    With the exception of Half Life 2 (which I hear was a horrible port)
    It was horrible. Probably one of the best games ever for PC imho. I love the story line. Probably the only game I will play when the new episode comes out.

I stopped playing games because it consumed my life and got out of control. I would spend hours and hours and hours playing games to the point where it interfered with school and other things. So I try to keep it to very minimum.

N64 was and is probably one of the coolest consoles to ever come out. There's something about it that made it so original that I don't think anything now can ever recreate. There were soo many classic games that came out for N64.

For PS2, probably the only game I was addicted to was Gran Turismo 4. I loved that game, I was addicted to it. I got to about +75% completion, but gave up after a while. That game was very long.

Other consoles, like I mentioned, I don't play that much anymore and can't justify spending the money on one. Plus I would prefer to spend the money on a computer.

I find console or handhelds to be a more enjoyable experience than on a PC.

There's so much to do on the internet, that there's a distraction and it's harder to finish a game.
    Most games on PC that are single-player, can easily be on Console with the exception of mouse control like Diablo, Spore, etc.

I love my Wii, it's not something that I play all the time, but when I do, I have a blast with ( Smash Brawl, Mario Kart )
    * still to pass ( Mario Galaxy, Metroid P3, Zelda TP )

With my PS2, after my exam date, I'll most likely go and finish all those games which I haven't yet ( Rise of Kasai, Okami, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shadow of Colossus, Final Fantasy XII, God of War 2 )

PSP, I thought I wasn't going to like, but actually using it more than my DS ( Movies, Gaming, Music ), and need to pass ( God of War, Daxter, Disgaea, Puzzle Quest and Burnout Dominator )

P.S. I'm a casual gamer, so I'll eventually get around to passing these games when I have the time.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offense, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Counter-Strike: Source, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Vietnam, Battlefield 2, all for the PC, all 1st person shooters, all had fantastic online competition by hundreds and hundreds of seriously skilled teams

PC gaming FTW

anachronistic Guest
    Fallout 3 is coming out soon

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    -shrug-

I can't play with my 3 other roommates on my laptop.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I played some MOHAA for the first time in forever on my laptop today. People accused me of hacking as usual, the little noobish cocksuckers they are. People that accuse me of hacking fall into a category of people I genuinely hate. I want them to die, more specifically, I want them to be murdered at the most inopportune time possible for them and theirs

I find the upkeep on gaming PCs to be WAY too expensive for my meager income (which equals $0.)

I'm a console gamer all the way. I absolutely love my Xbox 360. Got go with either the SNES or the N64 as my favorite though, there were so many cool games for those....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12