+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holding her hand

Just reach around and hold her a little above the waist, like right above the pantline-the side of the stomach if u know what i mean.. just like if you were dancing. Or as some people call them your lovehandles. lol. Yeah don't like "grab" her... just hold her i guess. Do it when the moment is right though.

Yeah.. and chill out!!! Don't think-- just Do!!! There is no point in being so scared... she's probobly waiting for you to make a move!

I remember I was talking with this guy and we liked each other but nothing had happened between us... and our hands just sorta bumped and my finger got caught in his and I didn't let go-- niether did he-- and then we were just holding hands...

Just hug her. There's nothing more to it than that.

And don't try to kiss her until you can hold her hand and hug her without freaking out. But take you're time...
    You'll know when to kiss her... you'll be standing real close and be staring into each other's eyes... and you'll move in just a centimeter and so will she... and the next thing you know, your tongue's down her throat

*Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes.*
    *There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.*
    -Henry Kissinger

-Tania

Hehe nicely put Stolen. Except I wouldn't try to shove your tongue down her throat on the first kiss Just ease into it if you end up frenching then its all good tho

well, besides frenching, whats the next best thing before that... cus i dunno if shes uncomfortable with me stickin my tongue in her mouth.. if i dont french her, do i jus do like a peck or something or a peck WITH more movement... i m trying to avoid the frenching so what else can i do?

You can kiss without frenching. You just don't put your tongue down their mouth and play with their tongue, its still just as fun if you ask me, i usually have a kinda mix of both when i do.

i guess just do an open-mouthed-no-tongue kiss -- I once had a girlfriend that would kiss like that ONLY. She never once actually kissed me - i consider a kiss to be tongue and all - if there aint no tongue its just an open-mouthed-no-tongue kiss or a peck...

But yeah - I have only kissed like 20 girls since my first - lol - i guess thats alot - But yeah - one of them did the open-mouthed-no-tongue kiss and I hated it but it made her happy...

I say start with pecks.... Then when its time (and trust me you will know) give her the tongue - and I am going to have to say - dont shove it down her throat - I had a girl to that to me - she would always shove her tongue in there and play with my damn tonsils... Not a cool feeling...

Hmm... I dont think I went anytwhere with this post, but oh well...

lol would she actually play with them? Or are you being sarcastic.. lol

no no - i am serious - she would tickle them by rubbing her tongue across it and making it move around - picture someone boxing that round thing that hangs from the pad that boxers punch - but instead of a boxer and the ball thing it was her tongue and my tonsils

hahah... sorry I've never had a french kiss that the tongue ever went past the other tongue I guess its just a little funny to hear that.

It sucks to receive one like that - I can only remember 1 thing that hurt my throat worse than those damn kisses - I once accidentally wrapped one of those listerine pocket pack strips around my tonsils and then it just sat on them for like 5 minutes before it finally disolved - now THAT hurts like a bitch!!!

Was this Gene Simmons's sister or something?? Damn! That's a lot of tongue!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

hahah. Yeah no kidding, I don't think that my tongue could reach that far.
    I'd have to be like fully stretched out and shit lol.

eww factor just kicked in! WHY would she do that? YUK. Theres a thing that happens when you kiss someone-you kinda follow their lead...well I do anyway. OR if really into it-oh oh i cant go there...getting all horned up again...damnit. Ive gotta quit talking sex here...Im gonna explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

so if i kiss her, do i play with her tongue, with my tongue?... how so?,. like squirming it around and rubbing her tongue like that?... can i keep the contact in between our mouths meaning not in either one of our mouths cus my tongue doesnt stretch that much...ehhh

i need some advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12