+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My bf is away and i can't stop thinking about him :(

Quote Originally Posted by P1kaboo View Post
    I tell himm I miss him but I only talk to him when he finds the time to call and I let him txt first. Independence doesn't mean I should rid myself of all feeling, and quite honestly, I don't mind depending on him a lil bit, it's comforting.
    not all guys find it annoying. maybe he would actually like it if you called him more often, and maybe he would think twice before going to a trip if he knew just how important he was in your life right now.

Illusional had a good message. in other words, you're feeling very attached for someone you know for such a short while. what's the deal? was your previous relationship with a less attractive or successful guy? was your last relationship abusive? are you looking to get married? were you hurt by a guy in your life? bills to pay? stress from school and work? whatever it is, you should deal with it separately and not look at this relationship as a cure to any other issues.

you sound like you're someone who worries too much. just try and relax and don't let other thoughts or issues from your life get in the way of things

I wish I could be left alone for 2 months. I say live it up while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by gennady28 View Post
    there's nothing much you can do exept cheat on him and forget him
    Your posts have been absolute shit ever since you got here. What exactly is your purpose here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Your posts have been absolute shit ever since you got here. What exactly is your purpose here?
    Who posted that?

He's right, asparagoose. Gennady appearsto be a spammer who is trying to gain enough posts to be allowed to post links to another forum.

He made his first post in another thread and tried advertising something. When he realized he couldn't make a link until he posted 15 times, he began posting stupid, random things in other threads including "i don't know why i'm writing here" in order to hit 15. Then he posted a link to his shitty website 5 times and made a thread about it.

I reported the spam to the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    He's right, asparagoose. Gennady appearsto be a spammer who is trying to gain enough posts to be allowed to post links to another forum.
    There has to be some way to prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    He made his first post in another thread and tried advertising something. When he realized he couldn't make a link until he posted 15 times, he began posting stupid, random things in other threads including "i don't know why i'm writing here" in order to hit 15. Then he posted a link to his shitty website 5 times and made a thread about it.

I reported the spam to the mods.
    They should realize that nobody visits their sites anyway. They're just wasting their time.

i can think of heaps of things to do if my boyfriend goes away. do you have any friends??shopping? gym? get a job?
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

I know how you feel

I understand you P1kaboo (except for the stalking the exs part), my bf is going away in a few days (only for 3 weeks) but it is still making me sad just thinking about it. He went away for like a month and a half last summer and to take my mind off of it I just went running a lot, which was good because I was super ft when I met him again. I think working out is the best thing to do to distract yourself. Try takng dace lessons or something. Right now at a lot of gyms cardio striptease classes are really hot, you should learn a sexy dance routine to suprise your bf when you see him again.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i didn't really mean to be nice when i posted that. i'll be honest.

i just bring a different spectrum to the forums. what people won't tell you. besides, cheating is always an option.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by iamashrimp View Post
    Right now at a lot of gyms cardio striptease classes are really hot, you should learn a sexy dance routine to suprise your bf when you see him again.
    Hmm I really like that idea!! Thanks a lot! I won't be in town for the most part but I'll have about two weeks sounds like a plan

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    haha i didn't really mean to be nice when i posted that. i'll be honest.
    raverboy
    I know that's why i said I'll pretend

and I'd rather NOT cheat but thanks anyway!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i wasn't talking about you cheating, i was referring to your bf.

for some, it might be easier to cheat on your partner in the beginning of a relationship because you don't really have a long history together. you have made some memories, but i don't think that you've been through enough to actually dream of being with one another for the rest of your lives.

if i were away and my gf was alright, being that we just started a relationship, then hell yeah, i would cheat.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12