+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money

Is this lady going to school? Is she looking for a job? How old? Seriously I would encourage her to make some money herself. I wouldn't want to double the the cost of living by 2x.

Tedel Guest
    Well, long ago, when my father was a single, he used to pay for everything. Taking into account that mum never worked, well, that lasted a very long time, and my parents were a very happy couple.

Of course, he would complaint if she spent some non-budgeted money with the hairdresser; but what the ****, he also wanted his wife to be beautiful.

Question, is this guy a fool? Maybe someone should remind him he's the man in this situation. Complain about money with a woman? Damn, how stupid. In any case boquita come, culito paga (Spanish: mouth eats, booty pays) and period!

Damn, I need a couple of beers with this guy.

I'm not fond of the traditional man is man, woman is woman bullshit. Women want equality, right? Then why the hell is it expected that the man pays for everything? How equal is that? In my opinion, the man pays for the first date. After that, shit better be equal.

Tedel Guest
    Well, I didn't write the "traditional man bible", yet I believe some things still work better when men make a few decisions in relationships. In this case, for example, the guy could just have told her something like "you know? I'm spending too much going out with you so often, so next time we're going to rent a DVD and go home to watch it or something cheaper". Period.

Unless she's a materialistic b**ch, she wouldn't have to mind that. But he chose the wrong road and complained. That's not what a man does, traditional or not. Who put a gun on his head to make him spend money? Did she? No, so wtf is he complaining about?

Happens a lot where I live. Especially if you are in school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12