+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manipulating Men?

I think some women do it naturally, they know they drive the guy crazy but there is nothing they could do about themselves (my ex might have been like that, I don't hate the girl and don't really blame her)

For some women it's the latest word in fashion, they think they get respect from other women when they do some serious manipulation. Can't blame them guys do that too.

Lastly, I know lots of girls and when they say that some guy is a complete idiot 9 out of 10 times it's true, at least in my eyes. I just shake my head and say to myself that this loser deserves to be manipulated... at least until he grows some brains...

Asparagoose I think women in your office think it's just cool to manipulate guys and any new girl who comes in has to join the gang even if it's not how she truely feels... you can't swim against the current.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should take that to your boss and cry sexual harassment. If a man posted something like that some heartless, vile bitch would take it upon herself to complain and get him fired so she could feel better about herself.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by littlewing View Post
    I think women in your office think it's just cool to manipulate guys and any new girl who comes in has to join the gang even if it's not how she truely feels... you can't swim against the current.
    I think that's exactly what's going on. They almost brag about it. It's as if they're all bored and need some drama or something to talk about. Almost all of them are unattractive and need to feel that they are god's gift to men, so they go on and on talking about how they manipulate men to do everything for them and get them things or take them to nice places. They all try and one-up each other. My guy did this for me, well my guy did that for me. If one girl went to the Bahamas for 3 days, then an other girl has to go to Cancun for 5 days. If one girl got a Coach bag, then the other girl has to get a Gucci bag. If one girl is dating a pharmacist, then the other girl has to be dating a doctor. They say it so proudly, in an attempt to advertise their own self-worth by implying the assumption of their sexual power or intellectual superiority. They are all so full of themselves and are oblivious to how bad they sound. I think it's now just a competition between all of them on who will imply that she is more sexually powerful or intellectually superior in the office.

don't let those people mess with your head. people who manipulate and get manipulated are miserable people. just stay away from all that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I think you should take that to your boss and cry sexual harassment. If a man posted something like that some heartless, vile bitch would take it upon herself to complain and get him fired so she could feel better about herself.
    I'm a guy Gribble, I can't cry sexual harassment out of thin air. Can't even cry sexual harassment if a woman i'm not interested in starts to actually sexually harass me or rape me. It's called equal rights in the workplace. I'm not really sexually offended or insulted though, it's just disheartening once you think about the content in the link that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    don't let those people mess with your head. people who manipulate and get manipulated are miserable people. just stay away from all that.
    I do misombra. It's just sad to think about how there are people out there who don't find anything wrong with it, and i'm not just talking about women but men too. I guess it's also sad to think about how there are people out there who don't find anything wrong with stealing or murder, and it's a waste of time to bother yourself thinking about how horrible it is that there are people out there like that. Just avoid them and never be one of those people.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, I scanned that in 10 seconds. That is an incredibly trivial article. Its not written to inform, its written (badly!) to increase this gal's hit rate.

Click on JenysieJane's name & see what else she's written & you'll see what I mean.

Awful lot of crap on the internet. Set your filter a little higher, hun.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12