+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: plz help

this is why i didnt want to state age,all of you are telling me it wont work due to age,what if i was 30 then what advic would i get?

quite franky im not going to give up the woman and children i love because some people who dont know me say we dont stand a chance........in reality we do stand a chance.

shes back to normal now actualy. we have been very happy today and "happy" as well. although i dont bring it up she has and has said she's sorry (on her own) a few times now. as wel as to tell me how important i am to her. she has money,i dont really give her money at all.so thats just crap.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    you or anyone else havnt given advice at all only insults
    Ha, you're a naive little shit.

There's an insult for you.

Come back in a year and prove us all wrong.

Otherwise, shut the f*ck up.

Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    this is why i didnt want to state age,all of you are telling me it wont work due to age,what if i was 30 then what advic would i get?

quite franky im not going to give up the woman and children i love because some people who dont know me say we dont stand a chance........in reality we do stand a chance.

shes back to normal now actualy. we have been very happy today and "happy" as well. although i dont bring it up she has and has said she's sorry (on her own) a few times now. as wel as to tell me how important i am to her. she has money,i dont really give her money at all.so thats just crap.
    Just promise that you'll come back when this relationship fails.

BTW, if you were 30, the advice would be different simply because you'd be more able to handle being a father. You're 13 years older than the oldest child and you don't think that's going to be a conflict? If I was that child, I'd look at you and laugh any time you even thought about telling me what to do... and I'd think my mother was desperate.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This guy reported Vashti's posts.

Would you believe this little baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

And he says he's not immature.

He's such a whiny little bitch. The woman is probably afraid to leave him because he'll spend the next year balling his eyes out.

ahahahahaha! I am famous now.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    ahahahahaha! I am famous now.
    I've been wondering... why did you go to this name and stop posting on vashti?

This is my original screen name.

This is my original screen name.
    I repeat. Why did you go back to shh! then instead of staying with vashti?

ssh! is my bitchy alter-ego.

ssh! is my bitchy alter-ego.
    But you were just as bitchy on vashti. :o

Damn, you mean you ALL get to see who's whining?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, you mean you ALL get to see who's whining?
    Yep.

I should just have the reports go to my SPAM box, but you never know when somebody is worth listening to.

Like one of the regulars.

Ha, you're a naive little shit.

There's an insult for you.

Come back in a year and prove us all wrong.

Otherwise, shut the f*ck up.
    that right there is imature. im more mature at 20 than youll ever be.

TW, if you were 30, the advice would be different simply because you'd be more able to handle being a father. You're 13 years older than the oldest child and you don't think that's going to be a conflict? If I was that child, I'd look at you and laugh any time you even thought about telling me what to do... and I'd think my mother was desperate.
    really genus? thats why their father who was 34 left them,and doesnt give a shit about them,and i do . i have no problems with the kids. i have no doubt you would act that way, your an assshole now......i can see you wernt any diff as a kid.
    He's such a whiny little bitch. The woman is probably afraid to leave him because he'll spend the next year balling his eyes out.
    Add to Cain's Reputation
    that just made me laugh. i hope you lose some loved ones,and then you can feel that pain.

as for the report system..............wtf\ good is it! yeah i reported shhh so. wtf you gonna do about it? your all the biggest pieces of crap i have ever seen,

BTW yestrday i didnt see her............thought giving her space would do good,she missed e a ton today and doesnt want to be without me(her words). she said she was sorry and does know how i feel. we had sex too,she said we didnt bcause she really was tired,it had nothing to do with me,and she said shes sorry,she talked about it on her own. and i stopped talking how i do and was watching what i say........she thought i was punishing her,she says sh loves the things i say to her and wants this back to normal.

your all full of SHITT .

oh and btw ........ we will be having another kid now,im pretty sure,i/we did it on purpose. i am ready for the life i have chosen and its my choice...........you good for nothing assholees can ****k off and go back to your boring lives thinking your all tough bullying forum users. you all need to get a life.

anachronistic Guest
    missinlinkisp, you are obviously far more intelligent than any of us, and it must take great perception to realize such within your short existence on this site.

In fact, I don't know what you're doing wasting your time on here with a bunch of idiots like us. You clearly know what you are talking about, so it is in your best interest to stop coming back to this peanut gallery. Got it?

Thank you.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast