+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 question

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    True, some guys can be shitty at sex forever, but there's a much higher chance of it if they've never done it before, or have only done it a few times.

And OV, no offense, but when you're young and haven't been getting it on for years, it takes much less to get off. I remember the first time my first bf ever touched me, I got off in like two seconds. Now it takes like ten minutes or more.

PS: You young 'uns don't know what good sex is....it really does get better with age and experience. Much much better.
    Meh, my girlfriend and I have 30 minute session.. I don't buy that the older you are the better you are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan View Post
    1. do you mind if your partner isnt a virgin anymore?

2. will you askur your partner whether they have sex before?

3. Lets say you just started a relationship, if you are curious, will you ask? when will you ask?
    1. I would mind. I only date virgins. The only person to take it away is me.

2. Yes.

3. I would definitely ask when the topic of sex comes up.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PS: You young 'uns don't know what good sex is....it really does get better with age and experience. Much much better.
    Still, how hard is it to get better? What if you just had a lot a lot of sex? Can't YOU "improve" someone?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Still, how hard is it to get better? What if you just had a lot a lot of sex? Can't YOU "improve" someone?
    Don't listen to her. Some women LIKE virgins because they feel they can mold him into the lover she wants him to be. I was a virgin when I had sex with my gf and she's not had one session with at least one orgasm.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Meh, my girlfriend and I have 30 minute session.. I don't buy that the older you are the better you are crap.
    Of course it depends on the person. However, I find most experienced people have come to get to know themselves and their bodies very well....what works for them sexually, and what does not. Also, being with different people opens you up to many different things you may not have thought of, or things your previous partner wasn't willing to try. You also become more comfortable with your body, and more comfortable about being verbal about exactly what pleases you.

I've learned things from every person I've been with. The older I've gotten, the better the sex has been. My gf's have all said the same thing. Maybe it's different for guys, I don't know.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol what am I thinking, why should I even care? If I'm a multi-millionaire I can get any sexy trashy whore out of the gutter from some 3rd world country

Preferably one that doesn't speak English so I can give her all the black eyes I want and she can't explain it to anybody except her Serbian friends

lol

if you were a chick, I'd demand your address.

anachronistic Guest
    Of course it depends on the person. However, I find most experienced people have come to get to know themselves and their bodies very well....what works for them sexually, and what does not. Also, being with different people opens you up to many different things you may not have thought of, or things your previous partner wasn't willing to try. You also become more comfortable with your body, and more comfortable about being verbal about exactly what pleases you.

I've learned things from every person I've been with. The older I've gotten, the better the sex has been. My gf's have all said the same thing. Maybe it's different for guys, I don't know.
    It gets better and better... but eventually he won't be able to push the pencil anymore. That's when you'll be dating the young hot college guys such as DM and myself.

Really? enlighten me, you make it sound like some special skill opens up to people who are older. You make it sound like someone younger can't figure out how to please their lover. I find this not very logical. I find myself to be a good lover for example and you can't tell me otherwise unless you actually have sex with me...and I bet you would pretend it sucked just to be stubborn haha.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Bluesummer is right... males improve with age. I don't know any women who disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Bluesummer is right... males improve with age. I don't know any women who disagree.
    Don't confuse it with being with someone for long though. I mean obviously the more you have sex with someone and age WITH THEM you learn more about their body and please them more.. but offhand first time it depends on the person and not the age.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I disagree, and I have slept with males in their 20s and older. But eh, I know you can't convince the young guys.

anachronistic Guest
    Does sex really get much better, bsummer? I would definitely say that the second woman I slept with was definitely more enjoyable than the first. The first was a virgin and I broke her out. The second girl said she had sex once (she brought the subject up) She was a damn liar because she really knew how to work it.

I am curious, *specifically* how sex between younger people differs than between older people.

Improved skill due to more experience. Plus, men who are older can often go longer because of decreased levels of testosterone. Plus, older men are more likely to engage in oral sex. Plus, older men care more about the woman getting off. Plus, older men are sexier. AND they can buy you dinner without breaking open the piggy bank.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Improved skill due to more experience. Plus, men who are older can often go longer because of decreased levels of testosterone. Plus, older men are more likely to engage in oral sex. Plus, older men care more about the woman getting off. Plus, older men are sexier. AND they can buy you dinner without breaking open the piggy bank.
    Oh gee, you're rubbing it in a little too much there, girl.

I want a little more specific information, maybe an example, if you aren't shy.

By the way, I love diving the muff. I guess that trait goes far and few between?

I am surprised that older men can even get it up Maybe the reason they last longer is because they can't feel their dick anymore, haha

But I am sure that after having sex so many times, they learn all the little tricks of the trade - that's what I am interested in knowing.

Just to heighten the debate a little, I am going to say that young women suck at giving blowjobs, and they never know how to ride a cock. Do you women ever get any better at that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast