+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I almost mowed down 4 teenagers.

It could have happened to anyone, Pears. Did you yell at them? I've yelled at kids that charge out in front of cars while on bikes. It's so scary!

One time I also chased down some kids that were on little bridge throwing rocks at passing cars. Scared the crap out of them, I did.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh. I would ring those ****ers' necks. I saw this horrible, horrible interview once on TV. A guy took his girl out. On the way home some idiot kids on an overpass chucked a rock. It smashed through the windshield and crushed his girlfriend's face. He thought she was dead. Luckily she survived. Sans an eye and in need of facial reconstruction.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    It's a double whammy. She's Asian AND female.
    Just wait till she's old...triple whammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Ugh. I would ring those ****ers' necks. I saw this horrible, horrible interview once on TV. A guy took his girl out. On the way home some idiot kids on an overpass chucked a rock. It smashed through the windshield and crushed his girlfriend's face. He thought she was dead. Luckily she survived. Sans an eye and in need of facial reconstruction.
    That happened to us years ago in my dad's old buick. Someone chucked a rock onto the freeway and it hit our windshield, luckily the windshield didn't shatter or go through it. It did leave a nasty crack.

Some people don't deserve to live.

So, it was a residential area? Were you cautious of that?

But as for throwing rocks. Some teens tried to kill me also with HUGE water bomb dropped from fifth floor. Luckily they missed and I didn't get a drop. But If I would have gotten hit, my neck would definitely be broken. Or not? I am no expert on this, but such things scare me.
    Last edited by boobaa; 22-07-08 at 11:48 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Some teens tried to kill me also with HUGE water bomb dropped from fifth floor. Luckily they missed and I didn't get a drop. But If I would have gotten hit, my neck would definitely be broken. Or not? I am no expert on this, but such things scare me.
    Stop overexaggerating...it's a water balloon. Terminal velocity of a water balloon is far from high enough to break your neck. Dodgeballs thrown at much higher speeds don't break people's necks. Hell a softball from that high probably wouldn't break your neck either. But it would probably knock you unconscious...lol

Pears did nothing wrong! Sometimes these dumb ass kids just come out of nowhere why the hell is the driver supposed to be responsible for running over a bunch of idiots? That is always what is wrong with this country, you stab someone in self defense and they lock you up...a kid jumps on top of your car out from behind a van or something and they lock you up...wtf...it is a street...it is designated for cars...get the **** off!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Stop overexaggerating...it's a water balloon. Terminal velocity of a water balloon is far from high enough to break your neck. Dodgeballs thrown at much higher speeds don't break people's necks. Hell a softball from that high probably wouldn't break your neck either. But it would probably knock you unconscious...lol
    I don't know. When I was in primary school, a friend broke her arm while playing dodgeball. She looked fragile and malnourished so maybe that is why.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Actually it was a big plastic bag filled with water.
    Don't expect anything.

At best, you'd just end up soaked. You got more chance of the virgin mary coming down and giving you a handjob than getting your neck broken from a plastic bag water bomb.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

So far I've just had one (and very minor) car accident, just drove down into a small ditch while trying to turn at a very thin road, left the front wheels stuck and had to get it towed, no biggie. Was bloody frustrating since I had been driving for about 11 hours non-stop throughout a night as a newspaper distributor. Crappy job, but not a bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    At best, you'd just end up soaked. You got more chance of the virgin mary coming down and giving you a handjob than getting your neck broken from a plastic bag water bomb.

Thanks, now I feel much safer, but actually i do recall we broke a car windscreen when dropping a small water bomb from 3'rd floor, when I was 12.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12