+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im so jealous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Where did you get the impression that it was temporary? The OP never suggested that anywhere in her post. The way I see it is that they were in a relationship two years ago and then broke up... afterward, the ex-bf lived his life. How can we fault him for moving on? If this was a break that lasted two weeks, then yeah, he's got some issues, but I doubt that she's been having these trust issues for the past two years. I'm more likely to assume that they've only been dating again for the past two or three months.
    Using the word love when ever you simply meet someone knew is pathetic. When I say it I mean it. He either loves one of them or neither but he lied to one of them at some point as he can't love both, at which point automatically makes him a liar...just as bad as a player. For me if someone started dating someone else while they know me and told them they love them I would never believe that they can or do love me in the future.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Using the word love when ever you simply meet someone knew is pathetic. When I say it I mean it. He either loves one of them or neither but he lied to one of them at some point as he can't love both, at which point automatically makes him a liar...just as bad as a player. For me if someone started dating someone else while they know me and told them they love them I would never believe that they can or do love me in the future.
    You're speculating right now, OV. The only time frame that the OP gave was that they broke up two years ago. We don't know how long they've been back together or how long he was with the previous girl before he told her he loved her. There was no mention of him getting with the previous girl and within a week saying he loved her. Nor was there any mention that he ever told them both that he loved them at the same time.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trust doesn't = trustworthy. Don't get them confused.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I was in your shoe before, when i was dating my husband, those fear still comes and go, but i want to create loving memories together with him, and i trust that i deserved to be loved by him, enjoy each other full heartedly, trust your instincts, it's usually right...do not let negative feelings ruin what you actually might have, if you give it a chance....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12