+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help Me. Im So Confused With Life And This Girl.

Thanks guys... Im just upset.. I pretty much grew up with her.

Yeah, theres no getting past things like that easy. I promise you though, it will happen so look forward to that you wont always feel like you do now, and how your feeling sucks, it really does

So she showed up at my house today. Shocked the hell outa me. She acted like everything was fine but she obviously was worried that i was done so she came by.

I didnt know how to react. I didnt even wanna look at her. I kind of felt disgusted. I told her that I am not doing this anymore. I told her i cant deal with how she is and I cant be friends with her anymore. I told her she is nothing but stress and im sick of the emotional rollercoaster. She than tried saying that I was hard as well etc.. I than looked at her and said listen...I CANNOT TRUST U ANYMORE, IM DONE. I than said your a player. I said name 1 time there wasnt a guy in your life? I said even when your with me? i said theres always someone or something in the way. Shes hesitated not knowing what to say because she knew I was right. She said what about the 8 months we wrnt talking and thats when i lost it and said THATS WHEN YOU ****ED ALL THOSE GUYS U TOLD ME ABOUT!!

She walked away and I went outside 20 min later and found a letter from her saying she loves me and she understands and she hopes i can forgive her mistakes one day...

IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by cd32505n View Post
    So she showed up at my house today. Shocked the hell outa me. She acted like everything was fine but she obviously was worried that i was done so she came by.

I didnt know how to react. I didnt even wanna look at her. I kind of felt disgusted. I told her that I am not doing this anymore. I told her i cant deal with how she is and I cant be friends with her anymore. I told her she is nothing but stress and im sick of the emotional rollercoaster. She than tried saying that I was hard as well etc.. I than looked at her and said listen...I CANNOT TRUST U ANYMORE, IM DONE. I than said your a player. I said name 1 time there wasnt a guy in your life? I said even when your with me? i said theres always someone or something in the way. Shes hesitated not knowing what to say because she knew I was right. She said what about the 8 months we wrnt talking and thats when i lost it and said THATS WHEN YOU ****ED ALL THOSE GUYS U TOLD ME ABOUT!!

She walked away and I went outside 20 min later and found a letter from her saying she loves me and she understands and she hopes i can forgive her mistakes one day...

IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Good! You did the right thing.

I'm glad that you were reasonable and didn't give her another chance.

You're going to find a woman that deserves you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Good! You did the right thing.

I'm glad that you were reasonable and didn't give her another chance.

You're going to find a woman that deserves you.
    Thanks bro.. U helped me a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12