+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I insane?

We don't even know how old he actually is. He said he's in his 40s, but he could very well be 49.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    44 according to his profile.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    44 according to his profile.
    Oh man. 44 with a 16.

44 - 16 = 28 years in prison
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Like I said, if this was my daughter, this guy would be in the hospital. The fact that he actually thinks this is acceptable is beyond me. He's going to steal this girl's virginity.

try the perverted, child molesting forum. i'm sure they'll give you valuable advice.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

um ... ew.
    Can anybody say statutory rape? She's a child .. she doesn't know what she wants. Of course a mature older man would seem appealing. You're supposed to be the adult here.
    Leave the poor girl alone.

geez norma jean the guy was only looking for solid advice and here you come with your antagonizing and ridicule!

lol jk.

Whatever was I thinking Misombra? I was clearly out of line. Surely I should have been more supportive of a 40 year old mans sexual desire for children.
    Okay ... NOW you can blame me for the ridicule

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewUK View Post
    Well what a nice forum this is. Such great and caring advice. Not that I have an issue with
    your options but you could learn to express them better. Don't bother replying any more because I won't be back.
    It's sad, how people know they're doing something wrong and aren't able to admit it , but blame others like they're disrespecting them.
    We gave him advice that he shouldn't be doing this, and is getting anger.
    In the end, he's the only one that can help himself overcome this fantasy with girls less than 2-3 times his age.

P.S. For me personally, I wouldn't go out with anyone that was more than 5 years younger or older, but for others
    up to 10 years could be excepted, but only once they hit around 23 or 24, where they're finished with school and
    have a work placement in their field and are happy with where their life is headed.
    Last edited by Kromat; 05-09-08 at 01:59 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvV-upQVoFs"]YouTube - Cypress Hill Insane in the Membrane[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    It's sad, how people know they're doing something wrong and aren't able to admit it , but blame others like they're disrespecting them.
    We gave him advice that he shouldn't be doing this, and is getting anger.
    In the end, he's the only one that can help himself overcome this fantasy with girls less than 2-3 times his age.

P.S. For me personally, I wouldn't go out with anyone that was more than 5 years younger or older, but for others
    up to 10 years could be excepted, but only once they hit around 23 or 24, where they're finished with school and
    have a work placement in their field and are happy with where their life is headed.
    I'm 22. I wouldn't even consider dating a girl that was under 18. And personally, I'd prefer to find a girl that is at least 21 so that I can take her into the bar if I want to. Plus, from my experience, 18 year old are immature for the most part. I can't even imagine a 16 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Plus, from my experience, 18 year old are immature for the most part. I can't even imagine a 16 year old.
    No but your missing his point. He is saying she is mature for her age, it makes it all more different now.

btw, this sad face looks so depressingly sad... I get sad actually looking at it...... .....

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm 22. I wouldn't even consider dating a girl that was under 18. And personally, I'd prefer to
    find a girl that is at least 21 so that I can take her into the bar if I want to. Plus, from my experience, 18 year old are
    immature for the most part. I can't even imagine a 16 year old.
    Maybe I had it wrong, I meant that once the girl is 23 or 24, she should go out with people that are 21-29 at the most.
    For me personally, since I'm 25, would only want to date someone that is 21-28 max, since they're able to do what they
    want, and they're probably ready to settle down after they're comfortable working in their field when they're done with school.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by uncertain777 View Post
    No but your missing his point. He is saying she is mature for her age, it makes it all more different now.
    No it doesn't. It's just a bullshit excuse he's using to exploit a child.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Well, Andrew...

I logged on to LF today for the first time in over a week because YOU reported a post for being "insulting".

Idiot.

Didn't you think that you might be drawing attention to yourself that you might not want?

I wish I had time to tear into you the way I want to right now, but I don't. Suffice it to say, anyone in his 40's that thinks he's having any kind of "relationship" with a 16-year-old is ****ed in the head and believe me when I tell you that you are ONLY fooling yourself. If you could see yourself the way the rest of us do, you'd be thumbing through the yellow pages right now, looking for a therapist.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast