+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm 17 and need some help regarding testosterone

dude, dont worry
    i dont have too much facial hair, (or atleast it takes forever to grow) and i dont have alot of chest hair, but to be honest, its prolly easier that way lol.
    but, iv had my fair share of growth spurts, my voice is deep, and
    i do know for a fact tho that iv got a good amount of testosterone.
    sex drive is nice and high, and anybody that loves cars as much as i do, or drives a jeep like mine, has to have a decent amount
    Last edited by blackzj52; 29-10-08 at 04:15 AM.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

From Darwin Australia but moved the States 4 years ago. I reside in VA

Hey got some ideas for you!

What is your height and weight?
    Also are you on any Pharmaceutical drugs?

I can really relate too you on this topic. At that Age I was the same way. Being the skinny guy in school is never any fun. It really played a huge tole and how I related too people and women. There were def other factors involved but it was a huge learning point in my life. At age 17 I knew I wanted to change a lot of physical attributes. From what it looks like to me testosterone isn't even an issue. I didn't have much facial hair etc..till I was around 18 or 19. All those things come with time. As for energy levels,mood, and weight those were very low. Those are the aspects you must tackle. I can really relate too you on this because these decisions I made changed my life. Its because I had drive and reason to change.
    First you need to start some form of exercise.
    Joining a gym would be crucial.
    Also I would recommended a weight gainer and change in diet.
    You are feeling tired and sluggish due to lack of calorie intake
    and proper nutrients.
    The best tasting Weight Gainer on the Planet beside MAXX
    that's only found in Australia is Cyto Gainer by Cyto Sport. This stuff can be found at your local GNC,Vitamin Shoppe,or Online.
    It has Insta Pro in it which causes the milk or water to mix instantly. This is crucial due to the fact that most weight gainers are very thick and clumpy. I would recommend doing 1-2 shakes a day too start.

Your diet needs to be 3000 calories plus! Not including the weight gainer.
    Some common supplements that will help for energy that are none stimulant
    are some sublinquel B12's
    Super Energy Up only found at the Vitamin shoppe
    Is the best all natural Energy Complex on the planet. It includes royal jelly,all forms of Ginseng, Bee pollin,etc
    Also staying away from caffeine all together is a must!
    Introduce a daily Mens Multi Vitamin into your day.
    Ultimate Man or Mega man are good choices.
    The Cyto Gainer it self has 3 grams of Creatine already.
    So start with that and add more threw other means of supplementation if needed.

If your moods are a problem I always recommend natural approaches over anything . Pharmaceutical drugs when it comes to brain and mood support often hid the symptoms and never fix the problem. There are a couple of things you need too look at.
    I would need more information to help. Rhodiola at 500 mgs has been found very use full to help those with chemical imbalances and mood. Also finding out what amino acids you are deficient in.
    Can really help you conquer a lot of things that are going on in the Brain. This is the main cause too most of the issues you are dealing with.

Get out there and Love life and find joy in the small things. Join the Gym and become active. Focus on things you enjoy and love to do. Its a lot easier said then done and it took me years too conquer some of these same issues. It takes drive and ambition too change because I promise life is beautiful if we choose to make it so. I have been there and can tell you there is hope!

Def keep in touch with me with any questions.

John Michael

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    that is pretty worry-some, u need to eat like a regular 17 year old boy. And really the magic to dieting is just how much u eat, and eating several small meals a day. breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And then u snack in between. but it doesn't sound like u should be dieting, and starving yourself is NOT a diet. you're not done growing by any means so take it slow just let your body do its own thing =]

First of all, I'd suggest you improve your diet. You need moderate protein, veg, and most importantly FAT to make testosterone!
    Secondly, EXERCISE!
    And finally...DECREASE YOUR STRESS!

The most common cause is generally delayed puberty...Ask your dad when he hit puberty..
    If you get the average of ur parent's heights and add 7 (in cm) you'll get your potential height.

If you're really worried, go see an endocrinologist. They'll measure your testosterone levels and be able to further advise you. Worst case scenario it's a traumatic, HPA (hypothalamic-pituitary axis) or a testicular problem.
    Hope that helps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12