+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dumped gf from stress. really need her back

No. No I don't

well said.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Yes people may have gone through worst but that doesnt mean they have the ability to handle what is being thrown at them now. Not everybody is strong enough to handle even some of the simplest things. And to have the people you love put you down on a constant basis, you are bound to have self esteem problems and wonder why you're alive in the first place.

EDIT: Before you think I'm trying to make you be sympathetic, I'm not. I'm just showing you it from my POV as one myself.
    Nothing that anyone says will change my opinion. Suicide is extremely selfish and there are always people out there to help someone get through their problems.

I'll never be sympathetic to someone that commits suicide.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Well I found my balls and made a choice. I called her and told her that this is her last chance that I'm tired of waiting for her and her screwing me around. I tried to tell her why I broke up with her and she didn't want to listion and hung up... just proves how much she did love me. Its her lose.

I'm moving to the coast and away from all the shit in this town. I'm getting a job that gets me $600 a week that is full time. Ill be starting a new life and I'm not looking for a relationship for awhile becuse I want to get my life going and I don't want anyone to fµck this 2nd chance up. She just lost a good person.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    She just lost a good person.
    No she didn't.

You just need that mentality to drive you forward.

Anger and resentment are wonderful propellants.

But congratulations on landing that job.

It is time for me to move on. I am a good person and I treat people how they treat me. I gave her everything and more. I still do care about her but its time for me to move on. I have offerd a friendship to her. Its up to her to take it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have offerd a friendship to her. Its up to her to take it.
    This means you're not over her.

You don't even see your own desperation because you're blinded by your self righteousness.

Well I found my balls and made a choice. I called her and told her that this is her last chance that I'm tired of waiting for her and her screwing me around. I tried to tell her why I broke up with her and she didn't want to listion and hung up... just proves how much she did love me. Its her lose.

I'm moving to the coast and away from all the shit in this town. I'm getting a job that gets me $600 a week that is full time. Ill be starting a new life and I'm not looking for a relationship for awhile becuse I want to get my life going and I don't want anyone to fµck this 2nd chance up. She just lost a good person.
    You broke up with her! She's not obligated to get back with you right now. You need to stop making it seem like she's the one that ****ed up because she didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You broke up with her! She's not obligated to get back with you right now. You need to stop making it seem like she's the one that ****ed up because she didn't.
    Arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics... even if you win your still retarded.

That's your opinion. As I said I'm leaving a spot for a friendship open for her. Yes I know I'm a fµck head... get over it already.

Arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics... even if you win your still retarded.

That's your opinion. As I said I'm leaving a spot for a friendship open for her. Yes I know I'm a fµck head... get over it already.
    I have been through this crap before with a previous girlfriend. The best thing to do is hang out with your friends as much as possible. Sleep over at their houses. Talk to them. Only time will heal. I thought the world ended when I went through it... but the fact is, that was 4 years ago, and now I am with someone that REALLY cares about me. At the time of my bad break up and heart break, I felt like I would never find anyone better. I felt like I could never have the same kind of relationship. The fact is that I am now with someone MUCH MUCH better and we both treat each other with respect. We are perfect for one another.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years now and she means the world to me.

My best advice from someone who has been though the same crap as you, is to surround yourself with your friends and to completely shut her out of your life. You cannot talk to her at all. Think about the future man. You will be happy in a few months... i promise man. You can get through this.

You're making it seem like you're doing her a favor by offering her friendship and if she doesn't accept it then she's the one that made a mistake. If that's how you're going to act then she's doing the right thing by staying away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You're making it seem like you're doing her a favor by offering her friendship and if she doesn't accept it then she's the one that made a mistake. If that's how you're going to act then she's doing the right thing by staying away.
    +10000000

Dont ask for friendship. There is no point at all.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You lose and you're retarded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12