+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aussie Boy Feeds Zoo Animals to Crocodile

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla80 View Post
    The only sad part about that would be they would put the croc down.
    you prefer animals to people?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    You've taken the statement out of context.

I prefer animals to people who torture animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla80 View Post
    I prefer animals to people who torture animals.
    millions of animals have been tortured legally for many many years and it has not been considered malicious for the sake of money. this instance was malicious but it was also from a child who needs help.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a fairly big difference between a seven year old bashing a lizard's brain in with a rock and a scientist injecting a lab rat with a vaccine that could potentially save human lives.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    There's a fairly big difference between a seven year old bashing a lizard's brain in with a rock and a scientist injecting a lab rat with a vaccine that could potentially save human lives.
    what about hunting for fun? done for years, not for survival but fun. it's the same thing the child did imo. i do have sympathy for the child that most likely has been brought up wrong and has now been branded a monster or serial killer by the media. I would put sympathy for him ahead of sympathy for the animal.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are more chickens than humans on this planet. Mmmmm.

millions of animals have been tortured legally for many many years and it has not been considered malicious for the sake of money. this instance was malicious but it was also from a child who needs help.
    Dude, STFU. Do you just like to argue? I think everyone and I mean everyone would love to see that prick get eaten by a ****ing Croc. I would pay to see that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    There are more chickens than humans on this planet. Mmmmm.
    I had chicken 3 times today
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Dude, STFU. Do you just like to argue? I think everyone and I mean everyone would love to see that prick get eaten by a ****ing Croc. I would pay to see that shit.
    i love to argue my point...relevance? just in case you didn't know...thats the point of LF.....eejit haha

it's like back in the olden days when people enjoyed watching people hang. good point OV. sadistic enjoyment.

the kid never had a chance with the rest of the population. no-one gives a shit anymore.

i love to argue my point...relevance? just in case you didn't know...thats the point of LF.....eejit haha

it's like back in the olden days when people enjoyed watching people hang. good point OV. sadistic enjoyment.

the kid never had a chance with the rest of the population. no-one gives a shit anymore.
    I wouldn't enjoy it because it is gruesome, I would enjoy it because I already don't like the kid. Sounds like he is going to grow up into one awesome piece of shit anyways. That is right, no-one gives a shit anymore ...about other shit that is.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

This child is twisted in the head. It's not like he didnt know what he was doing. He broke in the damn zoo! He knew what he was doing. I highly doubt he will grow up and do any better. He's already ****ed up in the head.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    This child is twisted in the head. It's not like he didnt know what he was doing. He broke in the damn zoo! He knew what he was doing. I highly doubt he will grow up and do any better. He's already ****ed up in the head.
    ye ladie he may well be twisted or he may not be (the media like to portray him as mental case...with their comment about the blank look on his face...this i find hard to believe)

the point is he's a 7yr old kid, with parents that weren't looking after him. kids mimic adult behavior. The parents are more likely to be more ****ed up in the head. this kid needs the media to be understanding rather than villify.... but its the famous media that manipulate the people who watch. thankfully its not like the US where kids are constantly tried in court as adults. this kid needs help and villifying him is NOT helpful. he will grow up into society that should embrace trying to make him a better person.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eco, the Do-gooder Without a Cause. Willing to tell everyone ELSE how they should do better.

LOL.

Shit or get off the pot, darling.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Eco, the Do-gooder Without a Cause. Willing to tell everyone ELSE how they should do better.

LOL.

Shit or get off the pot, darling.
    i'm not a sheep, lick arse, sit on the fence, fake, generic insecure loser like a lot of people are. i say what i think, people can be sheep if they want to and keep on agreeing with the general consences through fear of exclusion or backlash or just plain idiocy. so be it. i don't tell anyone what to do, i pick at their conscience hopefully. i am what i am. i love me
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 10-10-08 at 08:47 PM.

I believe the child is mentally ill. The parents may not be. When I worked in adolescent psych, there were kids that were schizophrenic with normal parents. Not everything is learned behavior. I doubt the kid's parents were killing and torturing animals. It's actually pretty rare to find a kid that would do that, and it's a HUGE red flag for mental illness.

I don't believe in killing the mentally ill, but if they are dangerous, I do believe in locking them up for everyone else's safety.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast