+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: name a celebrity who's death

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ol' Dirty Bastard! RIP

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    George Carlin never proved to be more logical beyond that of a typical 5 year old, as is true with most atheist arguments. "A man can't live in a whale for one week, the Red Sea cannot be parted, big mysterious man in the sky cannot exist!" NO SHIT SHERLOCK, thanks for pointing out all that is obvious! That took NO FUCCKING THOUGHT WHATSOEVER

Reading a math book and learning the material well takes about 10 orders of magnitude more thought
    Right, so what he should have done is used math to form comedy on stage lol. He pointed out people's stupidity with logic and was funny at it. What do you mean "No shit Sherlock?" considering that 90% of the retarded American population still thinks that the red sea was parted and that some fag in the sky controls everything, why the **** an atheist would argue with another atheist about religion beats me. It isn't really obvious if you are a dumb theist. Why don't you stop pretending like you know things DM because you got an A on a math quiz and do a little more of shutting the **** up? He was older and by far wiser than you are, give it up man.

Do you get offended by his jokes because he thinks that America and most of the people who live in it are a piece of shit? Which he is right.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-10-08 at 01:43 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Right, so what he should have done is used math to form comedy on stage lol. He pointed out people's stupidity with logic and was funny at it.
    You don't know what logic is, do you? You wouldn't because you failed calculus

What do you mean "No shit Sherlock?" considering that 90% of the retarded American population still thinks that the red sea was parted and that some fag in the sky controls everything
    The American population is far more intelligent than you give it credit for you dumbass Pole. I'm starting to think there is a reason Germany kicked your ass so fuccking hard in WWII. And I don't blame them

Why don't you stop pretending like you know things DM because you got an A on a math quiz and do a little more of shutting the **** up?
    Actually I haven't been doing so hot in any of my classes this year. But I'm at least competent enough to know what actual smarts look like. Not some atheist feeling smart by telling everyone that you can't walk on water. What an astute observation! The religious groups say of course that isn't physically possible but it happened by act of God. They aren't making the argument that Jesus had ridiculously huge feet and the bouyancy kept him afloat. Of course atheists are generally too dumb to understand that that is the religious take on it

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you get offended by his jokes because he thinks that America and most of the people who live in it are a piece of shit? Which he is right.
    Then why don't you get the fucck out?

America doesn't need idiots like you. We don't want you or need you

Actually I haven't been doing so hot in any of my classes this year. But I'm at least competent enough to know what actual smarts look like. Not some atheist feeling smart by telling everyone that you can't walk on water. What an astute observation! The religious groups say of course that isn't physically possible but it happened by act of God. They aren't making the argument that Jesus had ridiculously huge feet and the bouyancy kept him afloat. Of course atheists are generally too dumb to understand that that is the religious take on it
    You still have to accept the existence of god to make that assumption, which is just as silly as parting that sea with MaGicaL JeSuS powers. Religion is dangerous. I guess your stupidity happened by the act of god as well.

Then why don't you get the fucck out?

America doesn't need idiots like you. We don't want you or need you
    Get off what? Earth? You don't own land, **** you. I was born on earth and I go where ever the **** I want. Guess what? I probably will soon leave when your retarded economy hits the fan. That is the beauty of having two separate citizen ships.

You don't know what logic is, do you? You wouldn't because you failed calculus
    I passed Calculus you idiot. I have finished school. I did it in my second try, the first I wasn't even long enough in the class to take my first test. The decision to drop the class was not educational.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-10-08 at 02:11 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You still have to accept the existence of god to make that assumption, which is just as silly as parting that sea with MaGicaL JeSuS powers. Religion is dangerous. I guess your stupidity happened by the act of god as well.
    Well OV, if believing in God and finding Jesus' parables worthwhile makes me stupid, then that is that. At least I have the sense to understand the significance of elementary math like calculus I

Get off what? Earth? You don't own land, **** you. I was born on earth and I go where ever the **** I want.
    I was moreso asking you WHY you don't leave the US. If you have such a problem with it, then leave

I was moreso asking you WHY you don't leave the US. If you have such a problem with it, then leave
    I don't have a problem with it, I have a problem with the people here. I happen to like the land itself.

Well OV, if believing in God and finding Jesus' parables worthwhile makes me stupid, then that is that. At least I have the sense to understand the significance of elementary math like calculus I
    I said it already, I had to take and have taken higher than Calculus. I understand the significance of it, but it doesn't decide your wisdom. Being good at math is just that, being good at math...nothing more or less. I value chemistry more as it deals with elements of life and the universe believe it or not. Math becomes more useful when applied in physics.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-10-08 at 02:19 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I probably will soon leave when your retarded economy hits the fan. That is the beauty of having two separate citizen ships.
    Our economys shit did hit the fan in 1929, and again now because dumbass Democrats never mastered the idea that there is no such thing as a free lunch. But that's a topic for another thread

I passed Calculus you idiot. I have finished school. I did it in my second try, the first I wasn't even long enough in the class to take my first test. The decision to drop the class was not educational.
    You weren't long enough to take the first test? OK, at least you passed calc I right? I mean, I'm sure your school had a really tough calculus course and passing it alone was a sign of understanding!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have a problem with it, I have a problem with the people here. I happen to like the land itself.
    That isn't even a valid reason for staying in light of your hatred for US citizens. The truth is, you like it here and don't want to be anywhere else, yet you hate us

Why did we let this Pole into the country?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Princess Diana. That was the only one I ever cried over.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12