+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so depressed

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    If you want to buy my food and gas and have sex with me I promise I won't break up with you. Unless I win the lottery or something and have no further use for you.
    LMAO! Me first.

he took you to court...holy moly!..why don't you try spicing up your sex life with your current husband? he is sticking by you and MUST love you. most husbands wouldn't stand by if faced with this. i say never contact this guy again which i'm sure the judge will tell you. it's embarrassing, but you have to get over this for your own sanity.

and sex is not love. i have this scenario in my head that you're older than this guy (loser) who is saw this opportunity to use and abuse a desperate housewife, it's just a guess. i think you need (and probably have started) to come back down to reality and realise that you may have thrown away a good marraige for a bit of fun that turned into infatuation. i feel bad for your husband in this case. i also feel bad for you, but you know yourself that what you did with this guy was foolish. try getting to know your husband again, and get help like marraige counselling
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 22-10-08 at 03:37 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12