+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Dating

Online dating is amazing if you are lucky a little. I found my girlfriend on hotdating.asia . We had great chatting frist to feel each other's great internality, then we decided to meet. The reality is much better than the imagination. We are deeply in love.

Quote Originally Posted by teardrop91 View Post
    i did it for a year straight i had mono andcouldnt get a local relationship so i turned to internet dating to keep my head up and i went out with this girl and we actually did meet up and the date was the best date i ever went on in my life unfourtanently our relationship came to an end and havent heard from her since so go ahead and give it a shot because lifes simple you make choices and you dont look back so give it a shot but what ever you do try to keep up on seeing each other and dont let the distance screw it up
    Use a ****ing period douche bag. I'm sick and tired of people typing out of their ass like they quit school at the age of three.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I met my fiance online. Sure, you do meet your share of losers on there, but that makes it not much different from meeting someone in 'the real world'.
    Actually I am pretty sure they are all losers. You just at one point so happen to meet the least loser of them all. Still a loser though.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-08 at 09:54 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I did it once...went out on a date, she was cute. Turned out to be a bit psycho. Decided to stick with the old fashioned way.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I did it once...went out on a date, she was cute. Turned out to be a bit psycho. Decided to stick with the old fashioned way.
    Yea, plus face to face you can tell if they are cute. Some of these girls are so tricky with their pictures online. They even somehow manage to make their ugly fat asses look better by making the pic black and white and only taking specific angle shots of the face only...so annoying. That is why I always pick the ugliest picture of myself I got, no beating around the bush.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Me no like online dating, but I've only tried it once. Maybe I will try again now that I am a little wiser about them. It can be just as bad as meeting them for the first time in real life, though. I have never 'dated' online. Whatever that means. I just gave them my number and exchanged emails and then got off the site. I have never chatted online for weeks or months. Maybe I should try?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12