+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Love Letters......

i have love letters and pictures with my ex boyfriend. lol we laugh and talk about what an idiot he was.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I used to keep pictures and letters from my ex but i realized, what's the purpose of keeping it? There's no reason for me to keep that one. So I dispatched all of those, burn! But I still use the useful things that he gave like pillow and a bed sheet.
    Don't Get Me Wrong

All my shit is crammed into a tiny, overstuffed box, underneath my bed. This not only includes love letters, pictures, notes, and so forth of my exes, but also birthday cards from my relatives, plastic baseball trophies from elementary school, graduation tassels, high school diploma, old ID cards, and all kinds of goodies. Only time I ever go under there and open the box is to put more shit in that I may look at when I'm to old to do anything else.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 28-10-08 at 02:24 PM.

I've approached this new marriage of mine with a totally different attitude about exes. I am letting a lot of stuff go, including old letters from exes. It just feels cleaner. I don't care if my husband keeps his, but I don't want them easily accessible, like in his bedside table or something. I am acting like kind of an asshole about old hookups of his on Facebook, though, so I totally feel where you're at, Bluesummer.

Where to draw the line between now and the past? I say let him keep them, but make sure they're in deep storage. Guys can't remember shit and need to keep stuff like that around or it's like it never happened, but he needs to be clear about the fact that it's not at the front of his mind NOW.

Do you know where they are?
    Spammer Spanker

Gigabitch, when you're old, you'll have nothing to look at lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12