+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: high school

yeah, i'm a little wuss. before i called, i was so sure i would be able to talk, till i heard her voice then i, i dont know, stop?.
    now if i were to repeat that, that would be really lame. first time i ever liked a girl too. before i met this one, i never really cared about girls.

How old are you?
    I don't chase, I replace.

16 years of age

upper, i think you should approach her face to face, that way you won't wuss out and you won't seem weird by hanging up again on the phone, what do you think?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

she's almost never alone though, there's always like 3 or 4 friends around her, i know them too. by always, i mean it. she's clinging on to her friend. other than on the weekend. which i cant contact her any other way, other than phone.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can either tell her you want to speak to her privately or call her on the phone. At the age of 16, the phone works fine. Don't be scared, hun. The worst that could happen is that she will say "no", and then you will be exactly where you are now, no better, no worse. Except then you could forget about her and move on to the next girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

the only thing i can suggest is to practice the call over and over before you make the call maybe?

otherwise go up and ask her to speak to you like sayin 'can i ask you something' and guide her away from her friends (i know its terrifying) but its the only advice i can come up with
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

all right!, called her again, this time it didnt get stuck until the end. but by the end i have already asked if she liked me too. she said that she does. so by the time i got stuck, i already got one answer down, and then i just said i gotta go grab something to drink and i'll call back later. so.... what now?

Hey upper, why don't you just call her tomorrow and say "oh, wow, Myrtle, this is upper. I'm glad I got through. I tried to call you last week but my phone went dead just as you answered. I know that sounds unbelievable, but it's my story and i'm stickin' to it!"

It will break the ice, give you both a laugh over your faux pas, show enormous casual confidence for your age and give you about 5 minutes of conversation material!

Carl.

call her back now and say sorry about the interruption and ask her out NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    call her back now and say sorry about the interruption and ask her out NOW!
    damn, the fear's coming back there's so much going through my mind right now. i dont know what to say.

just say ' hey (whatever her name is) i'm really sorry about that, i was wondering would you like to go out on a date sometime?' and then wait for her answer. upper do it now, this is your chance, don't think about it, just do it now

if she says yes, which i'm positive that she will, (from the reception you just got on the phone) then just say great, i'll organise something, would you like to go to the cinema? and let the conversation roll from there,

dont wait on this
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 23-11-08 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    just say ' hey (whatever her name is) i'm really sorry about that, i was wondering would you like to go out on a date sometime?' and then wait for her answer. upper do it now, this is your chance, don't think about it, just do it now

if she says yes, which i'm positive that she will, (from the reception you just got on the phone) then just say great, i'll organise something, would you like to go to the cinema? and let the conversation roll from there,

dont wait on this
    she said she's busy tomorrow, but she'll go with me next week.(movie:bolt) she said she liked something fun and not so serious. okay, i think i just jizzed my pant. i now have no clue of what i just did or what i got myself into. i dont think i'm able to do this. what do people usually do on first time?

btw, i ended it with, "i'll see you on monday", now i think monday will be the most silent/awkward day of my life. i'm totally clueless.

ok so you did ask her out then? thats ok then, it's all good. at least now you know she likes you and wants to go to the movies with you. perfect!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast