+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok I'm gonna have a rant!!!!!!!

i heading up to the hotel tomorrow, dad said he will come with me, he's much better than me at talking the talk. so i'll get more insight tomorrow
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

What's the latest Eco?

Eco, everyone makes financial mistakes. Look at it as if you payed a small price to realize how screwy people are. I hope you are extra careful with your money from now on, and I also hope you don't get screwed over again!

Are you an advertiser?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    What's the latest Eco?
    well dad couldn't make it today, so he said we'll go tomorrow, i hope he does. i haven't really been able to sleep properly, i just can't stop thinking about it, thanks for asking dasein
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Eco, everyone makes financial mistakes. Look at it as if you payed a small price to realize how screwy people are. I hope you are extra careful with your money from now on, and I also hope you don't get screwed over again!

Are you an advertiser?
    thanks doppel, no i'm a hairdresser advertising my business

If you ever giver those faggots a haircut, make sure your purposely shave off a patch of hair on the back of their head!

holy shit. this issue was on the tv last night. there is an investigation now about unethical advertiisers. looks like i may be able to get all my money back. fingers crossed...unbelievable! what a turn of events. nothing is 100%

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm still not clear on what happened.

What service did they lead you to believe they offered? And what are you actually getting?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

ok an update...tbh i can't believe it was so easy....so i'm a little suspicious still...anyway

called my cc company and told them about the tv expose and my situation they said to fax all my documentation to them and all will be ok.....completely different attitude to what they had told me previously.

dad and i went to the hotel today and when i explained everything.... well the manager said not to worry and that they had reservations about the company and that all hell would break lose if the company didn't do all to fix this.

originally the manager agreed to let these guys stay in the hotel for free to sell advertising space on the brochure in exchange for 10,000 free brochures. then it was up to the company to sell advertising to pay for the brochure. the advertising sales guys came back again coz aparently they didn't sell enough space and the hotel this time refused to let them stay for free and insisted on getting the cc details from them (i got the impression that the manager would use these cc details if necessary to get my money back!)anyway long story short the director of the advertising company rang me and agreed to refund me and apologised.

my word, did i sweat over this

i think my dad has decided that i should date the manager...he keeps going on about what a nice guy he is etc etc...jaysus he never gives up!

I just follow one rule: if someone approaches you for money...be VERY CAUTIOUS (it doesn't matter if they are dressed in a suit or in rags)

Good to hear you're getting your money back Eco.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12