+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have you ever kissed like this?

im in love with her allready lol
    ~There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats.~ Elton John.

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_unusual View Post
    im in love with her allready lol
    mm... with her? Oh, well, I got it. At the question, yes, some kisses just don't get old until your mouth gets tired or hurts.

Well you kiss and have sex, you both are young... so Whats the problem?, enjoy this stage of your relationship... it will end by itself

I remember one with teeth,, OH it was very painful. Still gives me nightmares.

i totally agree with you Playful. Its an art. well i would love to have a passionate never ending kiss. but its depends on the partner.otherwise its a boaring thing. its all depend on the coordination between two and theo passion to be expressed in kissing.

Quote Originally Posted by Playful View Post
    Kissing!!! How fun! I love that is such a powerful way to play and communicate. Kissing can be so tender and sensitive, to heated and passionate, to lite and playful.
    It really is an art!

A fun game to play, is to pretend you a kissing like a certain character would.
    Have you partner lead and kiss you they way a young innocent girl in love would kiss or how would a confident sexy diva kiss? It is fun to see how many different styles of kissing you can create.

another super fun kissing thing to do....ok this is silly....but so FUN!!!

get bubble gum, not the stick gum, but the bubble gum kind.
    and blow bubbles into your partner mouth! it is so FUN!
    love is eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Playful View Post
    Kissing!!!

get bubble gum, not the stick gum, but the bubble gum kind.
    and blow bubbles into your partner mouth! it is so FUN!
    Wow, you must really like the person your with, or must be married. lol, i can't see myself ever doing something like this. (Not saying it's a bad idea, just different)

As far as kissing goes, it's very important and meaningful. Kisses really tell a lot about a person. You can essentially tell if the person is out for sex, romance, etc...

To OP. If you enjoy kissing the girl your with now, that is a great sign. She obviously must feel the same way if she continues to do so. I used to kiss my first girlfriend a lot, but this changed after a while.

Honestly, ever since that moment, (Years ago) I've never been able to kiss a girl like that. For me, it was a "first love" type of kiss. Very meaningful and pleasing. Personally, if your at that stage now, i believe you both really care for each other.

Another way to tell, is if you guys can kiss for a long time, but not engage in sex. If you do this, personally it shows love in my eyes...Because now a days when i kiss girls, i can tell it's all about sex...Sure, I've gone through with it, but i really didn't like to and i regret passed experiences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12