+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: text message on her mobile

I don't know... I just love her... and she says she loves me too. She shows that, which in fact what matters.

Things have been happening quite fast actually. We were colleagues at the pre-uni english session course and dated ever since. It's been three months but it feels like we've been together for years already. And it scares me sometimes I must admit.

Vashti, I don't need to say that it's not very reassuringto see your comment, of course. But I do think that this may happen. The reason I dont like it is due to the fact that it's pretty difficult for me to assume the relationship and not take it seriously once I'm putting my heart on it. I cannot pretend I love her and simply "enjoy while I can" if you know what I mean.

We are thinking of moving together (which I confess I'm still afraid of in a way due to previous experiences) in february and don't feel many incompatibility issues apart from my jealousy - which I'm keeping to myself and you guys now.

Nejie, I've already asked her about it, and she is says she is being honest and she tells me that she has been having a better relationship with me than with the 3 guys with whom she had lived before in previous relationships. When she speaks of marriage and child, she says its me who she wants and that she doesn't want anyone else for that. I'm a very sceptical person, but she does manage to convince me when we talk about this. I hate seeing a woman crying - as any man would I assume - which means I used to feel really horrible when I brought up my "concerns" about her intentions towards our relationship just to see her crying non stop.

I hope things turn out to be ok, but I'm aware of the problems that may arise in the long term too. I'm just curious to hear from you women what a woman at her age would probably do as I sometimes feel a bit insecure - my own problem.

I'm sorry if my topic has now changed slighty its original subject, but I'm really happy with the feedback you have been giving me.
    Last edited by prophet; 05-12-08 at 10:05 PM. Reason: duplication

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12