+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Females and Domination

Ok, I might be coming in from the opposite side, but my question is quite pertinent to this topic. I am in a steady relationship of 3 years now, and my girl enjoys being pounded every time we have sex. It has to be rough, hard, and deep -- and the change in her level of enjoyment is quite observable when I change from nice and easy to rough and hard. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy it too, but many times I feel like I'm pounding my breath away to satisfy her: I end up with muscle pain --especially when I last for a long time --, and I begin losing my excitement when all I can feel is, well, my dick/pelvic area being hurt and my legs and ass getting tired. Nevertheless, it seems that the way to make her finish is to keep pounding -- the harder the better. So I am wondering what you -- especially ladies -- think of this. We are very open about sex, so I know for sure that she enjoys the psychological aspects of this -- that a man can't keep himself off her and needs to have her as hard as possible. But is it possible to, you know, have sex any other way WITHOUT sacrificing her enjoyment?
    A typical answer might be "well, sometimes we women also like to be caressed and make love and blabla...," but that is, as women who like to be taken rough know, bogus. You might enjoy it slower -- you also enjoy a kiss, no? -- but "it's not the same". So what to do? I'd for once like to be less of an "animal" and more of a sensuous, relaxed, lover. I swear I already forgot how it feels to have sex without ending up breathless. Suggestions?

You should take this story, print it, frame it and hang it over your bed Fras, its just that epic and awesome.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    EDITED-

In case someone takes this post too seriously
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 04-02-09 at 09:43 AM.

Just give her a pink sock.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by askquestions View Post
    Ok, I might be coming in from the opposite side, but my question is quite pertinent to this topic. I am in a steady relationship of 3 years now, and my girl enjoys being pounded every time we have sex. It has to be rough, hard, and deep -- and the change in her level of enjoyment is quite observable when I change from nice and easy to rough and hard. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy it too, but many times I feel like I'm pounding my breath away to satisfy her: I end up with muscle pain --especially when I last for a long time --, and I begin losing my excitement when all I can feel is, well, my dick/pelvic area being hurt and my legs and ass getting tired. Nevertheless, it seems that the way to make her finish is to keep pounding -- the harder the better. So I am wondering what you -- especially ladies -- think of this. We are very open about sex, so I know for sure that she enjoys the psychological aspects of this -- that a man can't keep himself off her and needs to have her as hard as possible. But is it possible to, you know, have sex any other way WITHOUT sacrificing her enjoyment?
    A typical answer might be "well, sometimes we women also like to be caressed and make love and blabla...," but that is, as women who like to be taken rough know, bogus. You might enjoy it slower -- you also enjoy a kiss, no? -- but "it's not the same". So what to do? I'd for once like to be less of an "animal" and more of a sensuous, relaxed, lover. I swear I already forgot how it feels to have sex without ending up breathless. Suggestions?
    Yes, do what my husband does. Go south for a pink taco before you begin the pelvic pummeling. Also, think of it as your 20 minutes of cardio if that helps.
    Spammer Spanker

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there's a chance that your penis size is too small for her vagina and she needs pounding in order to feel anything.
    Last edited by Sonrisa; 05-02-09 at 05:28 AM.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    there's a chance that you penis size is too small for her vagina and she needs pounding in order to feel anything.
    No there's not.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    No there's not.
    i am glad you know the size of askquestions' penis.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i am glad you know the size of askquestions' penis.
    I am amused at your inability to comprehend and use the "quote" button.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am amused at your inability to comprehend and use the "quote" button.
    it's a pleasure being the source of your amusement

I don't quite understand it, really.

In fact I'm actually surprised at the amount of women that like to be aggressively dominated in bed.

Several women on this forum have mentioned taking a more submissive role, and having done, or possessing the urge to act out a rape fantasy.

Now, up until now I didn't see my girlfriend as indulging in that kind of thing. I mean, we've gotten a little rough, but not like we did tonight, and it wasn't even anything extreme.

Having reclaimed a healthy libido, we were messin' around tonight, and right towards the end, I was thrusting pretty fast and deep. Now, she does this thing where when I hit a certain spot she squirms like crazy. She'll push me off, or just try to stop me using her arms, and she'll wrap her leg around mine and kind of pull me out. I used to just stop when she did that, or slow down because when I did try to get back into my groove she'd struggle even harder, so I thought I should stop.

Well tonight, I fought a little harder, I locked my arms on the edge of the bed and the bed post pinning hers, and kept her legs wide with my thighs so she'd have no leverage. Holy shit did she fight back, she was flailing and squirming all over the place, but I kept at it. I was covered in sweat and out of breath by the end.

I asked her about it afterwards and she said she thought it was really hot. That she used to fantasize back to when we weren't having sex yet, she remembers a time where I, (both fully clothed), crawled over to her, put my knee between her thighs and pulled them both open so I could lay between them.

I must say, this is an intriguing new dynamic to our sexual relationship.
    Frasbee, you have a talent for erotica.

Coincedentally, me and my bf were talking about this today and he was saying how he wants to tie me up 'spread eagle'..... i guess that sounds kinda rapey to a virgin...
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's not erotica, I was simply describing the events of that evening.

I can write much better than that.

fras, I love your descriptive posts. I actually wince thinking of all the posts I must've missed.

Damn that is hot. Yeah, it's really not just all girls who like to be dominated either, though. Anyway, I think the word "submissive" sends the wrong message though. The sub gives up their control, and with it the need to make decisions- they can just let go and enjoy. The dom has all the control and power, which they should use to do (mostly) what the sub enjoys.. so it's kinda win win. The only thing you really need is the common sense to play safe.

That's not erotica, I was simply describing the events of that evening.

I can write much better than that.
    show off.

we should have a sex story thread..we're everybody posts a line and it makes a story..
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    fras, I love your descriptive posts. I actually wince thinking of all the posts I must've missed.

Damn that is hot. Yeah, it's really not just all girls who like to be dominated either, though. Anyway, I think the word "submissive" sends the wrong message though. The sub gives up their control, and with it the need to make decisions- they can just let go and enjoy. The dom has all the control and power, which they should use to do (mostly) what the sub enjoys.. so it's kinda win win. The only thing you really need is the common sense to play safe.
    Yeah, I believe I was still a virgin before you abandoned us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast