+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would you feel?

That's cool Lady. There aren't TOO many people that have personal pics.

BTW everyone, I'm gonna change my avatar in the not so distant future. Sorry to not "practice what I preach", but now that my new clarinet is COMPLETELY set up (with a new mouthpiece and barrel too), I'm gonna take a pic of that and use THAT as my avatar. [voice of Chandler] "Could I BE more of a geek?"

Alexi

well hells bells Alexi-very cool! So we have to say goodbye to Charlie Brown? How sad.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Lady Heart - Your avatar is perfect. Nothing wrong with having your avatar being two beautiful people.

m0by - From the looks of it your avatar looks like an anime character. I'm ashamed to say I don't know which one but it's definitely from some anime. (I like to consider myself an otaku however true or untrue it may be ). If you change now while you're still kinda new it won't be a big deal. It's when people start to think of you as your avatar that you start making people sad pandas by changing it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk, I'm not sure which anime charcter that is either. It was an just a image with no discription. It just might be personal art someone had made.

i just changed mine, and yeah lady you and your daughter are both very beautiful!
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

awe........I'm gonna miss Charlie Brown, Alexi. Everytime I see one of your posts that silly piano theme song from CB comes on in my head. And how is that little red-headed girl gonna recognize you? Oh well.......I'd love to see the new clarinet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    There aren't TOO many people that have personal pics.
    Mine's a personal pic! Yesssssssssss my precioussssssssss, I am a cartoon character. I'll never get wrinkles or grey hair or old! I am liking this idea very much!

ah your just lucky i didnt find a picture of Linus at his piano!!! i miss charlie brown haha
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by outlines23
    ah your just lucky i didnt find a picture of Linus at his piano!!! i miss charlie brown haha
    Don't you mean Schroeder? Linus was the thumbsucking, blanket carrying, little brother of Lucy! Silly boy. lol

Schroeder, who idolizes Beethoven, brought classical music to the Peanuts strip. Reserved and usually unruffled, Schroeder reacts only when Woodstock tries to make his grand piano into a playground, or Lucy seeks to make it her courting grounds. The latter can lead to minor violence.

Linus Van Pelt inspired the term "security blanket" with his classic pose. He is the intellectual of the gang, and flabbergasts his friends with his philosophical revelations and solutions to problems. He suffers abuse from his big sister, Lucy, and the unwanted attentions of Charlie Brown's little sister, Sally. He is a paradox: despite his age, he can put life into perspective while sucking his thumb. He knows the true meaning of Christmas while continuing to believe in the Great Pumpkin.

why is everyone changing their avatars? WTF? how am i suppose to keep track of all these changes? You guys are killing me here...damn.

OK-I shall accept the things I cannot change-which means getting use to new avatars by my friends...just a note here-when I look through the posts thats the FIRST thing I look for YOUR avatars...I will miss Charlie Brown...sniff sniff

I'm sorry. But the clarinet makes more sense for me. Although I relate to charlie brown VERY well, theres, (A) the fact that I play clarinet and am MUCH more into the clarinet (although I DID buy 12 charlie brown comic digests at a garage sale last week . . .) and (B) the fact that with all the recent "avatar stealing" accidentally going on, if I make it a personal pic, one of MY clarinet, I won't have to worry about it.

Alexi

See I can deal with that-its all cool...cause youre a Clarinet man...I know to look for it now!

HEY IVE GOT AN IDEA!!! We should retire Charlie Brown now from the list of avatars...its only right. No one else should claim that name to his rightful original owner...

How many avatars are selectable now? I wouldn't wanna take one away that someone new might REALLY like and become a regular with it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I dont know someone mentioned there was like over 400 of them to choose from-thats quite a bit-and now that were able to create our own thats kinda cool-well it was an idea Zekk-thats all...weve got so many new people joining and its funny that yours and Innovas gets picked...I think Im gonna go check them out...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    I dont know someone mentioned there was like over 400 of them to choose from
    Yeah.........and I went through EVERY one! Still couldn't really find one that I related to. Except Hobbs. That tiger ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it still wasn't me. I'm glad we can put our own on now. Thanks admin!

Ok I looked through them and couldnt find one that would I even consider-theres some real f*cked up ones-where in the hell did these come from? YO! I will stick with the little mermaid-shes the only one that works for me right now-but hey Breezy if they had June Cleaver Id might consider it!

OH FUNNY STORY I HAVE TO SHARE speaking of June here-ok how many times a week do I say I cook? like once right? Well because I dont cook that often I forget things-and uh Iron there went to warm up his chicken lastnight and uh found a bowl of carrots that were left in there from 2 days ago-and it had mold-IM ALMOST DIED right there-see that was the MOST embarrassing moment for me...yea i clean and stuff but forgot about the damn carrots!

Make me want to crawl in a hole and die...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast