+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unusual Sexual turn ons

Aggressiveness in a girl, probably because it is so rare these days that it would make it a unusual turn on from the males perspective. I'm just lazy.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Really OV? It's too bad you think you're too good for me else I'd prove you wrong.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Really OV? It's too bad you think you're too good for me else I'd prove you wrong.
    At least someone wakes up in the right mood, The girls where I live stare up and just flutter their eye lashes at me. Maybe someone one day will prove me wrong.

I have this new thing called wake up sex. It's where my partner is sleeping, I climb on top him, get him hard, and shove his cock inside me. When he tries to move, I push his hands down and tell him I didnt give him permission to go anywhere. Then I ride like there's no tomorrow.

Aggresive enough, or should I tell some more?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I have this new thing called wake up sex. It's where my partner is sleeping, I climb on top him, get him hard, and shove his cock inside me. When he tries to move, I push his hands down and tell him I didnt give him permission to go anywhere. Then I ride like there's no tomorrow.
    Damn, I thought that nothing would beat coffee in the morning. Guess even I can be wrong.

Dammit! Stop stealing my moves!
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

HOLY HELL!

This really happens, like not just in movies???

Cloud nine here I come!

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

doing it in front of a mirror, both of us looking at each other really turned me on.

i got my ex to do a pole dance one time (i have a removable one i bought last year when i had a few parties at my house when i moved in first, just for fun) he was awful at it, so i showed him how it was done, men get so turned on by pole dancing. i stopped bringing the pole out coz the guys were gettin too turned on, it's upstaires in the attic
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 11-02-09 at 05:35 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like aggressive. Just don't wake me up for anything. I go to bed Dr. Jekyll and I wake up Dr. Jekyll, but it's Mr. Hyde snoozing in between.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12