+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6 Year Old Electrocuted by a 20 Amp Rigged Electrical Fence

Quote Originally Posted by tonikessler View Post
    And should not some responsibilty lie with the Mother as well?....I mean HELLO?
    Her punishment is losing her child right in her arms. I think that is definitely enough.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well, mother already got her punishment, I think. But its a weird situation, its not like she killed anyone... Besides, you don't know how exactly it happened.

In fact, some of the moms in the west are too overprotective.
    Don't expect anything.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, why because she should've assumed this dumbass set up an illegal electrical fence to a 20 amp breaker next to her home?

You're an idiot.

T-rex?

Let's be realistic; he probably put the fences up to keep the Mexicans out of his yard.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Let's be realistic; he probably put the fences up to keep the Mexicans out of his yard.
    You mean Mr. Marcos Gonzalez?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    T-rex?

You're right, T-rex would be more clever than a Mexican.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only that she didn't immediately go over there & shoot the idiot in the head so he can't kill another kid. You know, the longer you wait, the less chance she can claim temp insanity.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Only that she didn't immediately go over there & shoot the idiot in the head so he can't kill another kid. You know, the longer you wait, the less chance she can claim temp insanity.
    Yea, I myself would not be here if everyone used this much voltage in their fence. I touched one on a farm when I was 5 still in Europe. I laughed about it cause it tingled and startled me. It would not have been my mother's fault but I would have been deceased now. Sad really, this story sucks because it could have been so easily avoided.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is another one of those stupid people. Like that guy who shot a father in the movie cinema recently. Hear about that one? Guy took his family to see that Buttons movie & I guess his kids were a bit noisy, so some guy started a fight about it & ended up shooting the guy. In front of everyone.

This is another one of those stupid people. Like that guy who shot a father in the movie cinema recently. Hear about that one? Guy took his family to see that Buttons movie & I guess his kids were a bit noisy, so some guy started a fight about it & ended up shooting the guy. In front of everyone.
    I really don't even know what to say for that one. I mean, killing the father of what you obviously already know is some children so you can watch a movie more silently in a theater is insane. I expect some noise when I go to the movies, if it really bugs someone that much you would think they would just wait and watch it on DVD. So irrational, they act so fast and in anger that they don't realize that they will sit in jail for years just because he got angry that he couldn't watch "Buttons" movie. Now he can watch it in peace for the 90 year sentence he probably got. Some people you know. I wonder if you can still blame the mother if it was the mother who got electrocuted? would that be ok in that person's opinion who wants to put some blame on the mother? It all seems so strange to me. It is common sense that electrical fences are designed to not harm a human being which is what the crime is here...doesn't even sound like there was a sign for "harmful voltage" or anything. You can sew McDonalds for burning someone with a hot coffee and not having a label saying that it is hot but you can't blame someone for electrocuting a child with a fence and having no warning sign at all?...silly.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He didn't kill the father, shot him in the arm I remember, but he could have easily killed him.

If this isn't a case for gun laws, dunno what is.

He didn't kill the father, shot him in the arm I remember, but he could have easily killed him.

If this isn't a case for gun laws, dunno what is.
    Ok, my mistake. Still some aggressive behavior. Makes you wonder who is sitting behind you when you are watching a movie with your kids.

[url]http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/704369/man-shot-for-talking-during-pitt-film[/url]

"After shooting the man, Cialella returned to his seat to continue watching Brad Pitt's new film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button."

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    [url]http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/704369/man-shot-for-talking-during-pitt-film[/url]

"After shooting the man, Cialella returned to his seat to continue watching Brad Pitt's new film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button."

Man, must have been a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post

God Bless America WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO
    Don't expect anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast