+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a man's help here

Leave him immediately if you think you're going to be unhappy. It's the best decision. He will be heart-broken, but faking happiness is even more cruel because in the end you will snap anyway. If you choose to stick by him, accept the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by adria37 View Post
    I married a man 10/10/2005. I thought he was a perfect guy. He wanted to do everything right, no living together etc. We married and he had trouble performing sexually. We have not had sex more than 5 times. The last attempt was almost 3 years ago. He is good to me, says he loves me, etc. He is only 41 years old.

He has been to several doctors including a urologist. He has had hormone levels checked. Pretty much the entire work up. He left yesterday for pre deployment. So we are looking at another year of no sex. I later found out that his last marriage failed because of no sex. I feel like he lied to me. I just don't understand this.

It is causing me to question my own desirability and I am so depressed. I don't think I have ever been this depressed. I had decided to end the marriage but now he is deploying and think it would be horrible for me to end it now.

Please any advice or suggestions about what is wrong or how to fix this would be appreciated.
    ANd you didn't find this out BEFORE you married him? You ddin't know he was divorced??? He didn't tell you sex was a factor in his last divorce???

Can you post pictures of the two of you so I can visualize and give better advice?

He said his marriage failed because of money issues. She had a lot of debt he didn't. He did not mention sex until after we were having issues. Why do you want a picture? I am 5'8 145lbs normal looking have been told I favor Helen Hunt. He is a nice looking man, clean cut etc. He has a little belly but he is 40. We did not have relations prior to marriage because he "wanted to do it right" I feel like he was very deceptive.

i need a man's help as well. any 16 year olds out there?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    I think the word 16 and Man don't really coexist. Even if you've had your Bar Mitzvah
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I think the word 16 and Man don't really coexist. Even if you've had your Bar Mitzvah
    if he can get it up, then he is a man to me.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

A 3 year-old can get a hard-on... So that's kind of a scary qualification.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    A 3 year-old can get a hard-on... So that's kind of a scary qualification.
    ewwww, what are you talking about?

YUCK!

Are you well Indignant?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    YUCK!

Are you well Indignant?
    am i well? i dunno. i am in a working condition though.

Are you drunk? But there is no excuse for such a comment. Why would a 31 year old woman say they want a 16 year old for sexual pleasure? I have little respect for anyone who talks like that.

And are you nude in that avatar photo?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Are you drunk? But there is no excuse for such a comment. Why would a 31 year old woman say they want a 16 year old for sexual pleasure? I have little respect for anyone who talks like that.

And are you nude in that avatar photo?
    i am not drunk. i am actually at work. do you think it's wrong do desire an underage person?

that picture was taken at work in the hall. you can barely see the file cabinets behind me.

do you think it's wrong do desire an underage person?
    It means you have some mental issues.

No matter you can work on treating that if you desire.

It means you have some mental issues.

No matter you can work on treating that if you desire.
    what kind of mental issues is it to desire a young person? you make it seem as if i had desires for 6 year olds.

what kind of mental issues is it to desire a young person? you make it seem as if i had desires for 6 year olds.
    Because 16 years old is still a kid.
    "Guilt is like a sack of bricks...all you have to do is set it down."

"No Expectations. No Disappointments."

- Sheepingly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast