+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys I would really like some honest feed back

look shybelle, what would u do with a guy your same age but acts half your age.,I mean..it really doesnt matter how old u are ..or how young he can get.it depends on how gr8 u two are when you're together. havin fun is the best way to feel young after all. and the hell with what they say, they're not the people who'd make u happy anyway. =p
    Last edited by richeanne; 07-01-09 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Don't worry about age. Men are attracted to women that look good.
    should clarify that it should be "Men are attracted to women that they think look good" with emphasis on the "they" as everyone has different tastes and nobody is universally attractive.

Shybelle any guy who is not interested in you because they think you are "too" old is not worth worrying about. I know its easy to say but i am 27 and i am attracted to older women their maturity makes them more attractive on every level and i don't think i am the only guy who thinks this way.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Q: Why are Madonna’s sexual inhibitions like safe nuclear power?

A: Neither exists
    it's just the way that she used to portray sex. i wouldn't f*ck her, but i will admit that some old ladies are pretty hot.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    it's just the way that she used to portray sex. i wouldn't f*ck her, but i will admit that some old ladies are pretty hot.

raverboy
    Hell, I wouldn't touch Madonna with OV's dick. Sorry, I don't need someone's spiritual adviser scheduling my sex life for me. Read up on the crap she put Guy Ritchie through.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

First of all. Age is just a state of mind. I've known full grown women to sometimes be as young as 18-19 (Very rarely), and complete immature GIRLS at ages approaching 40.

I mainly look at maturity and adulthood more than her birthdate. That being said, because I'm after more mentally mature women, I set the ceiling in the late 30's depending on the woman. I'm 25 by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    First of all. Age is just a state of mind. I've known full grown women to sometimes be as young as 18-19 (Very rarely), and complete immature GIRLS at ages approaching 40.
    At the age of 18-19 the only reason a woman would be a fully grown and mature woman who knows who she is, is because of some traumatic event in their childhood, usually unresolved, that when truly pushed they revert back mentally and emotionally the age of the event.

It's pretty basic across all sexes that this holds true.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

i would say at about 52 years 4 months 1 week 5 days 6 hours 8 minutes and 32 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    At the age of 18-19 the only reason a woman would be a fully grown and mature woman who knows who she is, is because of some traumatic event in their childhood, usually unresolved, that when truly pushed they revert back mentally and emotionally the age of the event.

It's pretty basic across all sexes that this holds true.

Eek... never been pushed hard enough to revert...

But I do agree... the typical female around the age of 18-19 is still gradually losing adolescence and gaining in young adulthood. To develop faster on a mature level would require a 'make or break' set of circumstances in her life. This is a trade off... since it's better for such things to take time - not be rushed. They tend to miss out on social skills, coping skills, and/or develop anxiety disorders (or other kinds of disorders) - all of which have to be addressed... usually later than what is typical for a female. So essentially, the risk remains that the woman hasn't actually 'matured'... she's just learned how to put her development on hold so she could survive some form of trauma.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

You shouldn't be concerned by your age. There is a general trade off relationship between a woman's youth and beauty vs. a man's status.

Everything else being equal men would prefer a youthful woman. The threshold where your age would become an issue is irrelevant if he approached you. Besides which, a woman's weight may be more important than her age. Men are not picky. It's the old adage that women are picky and men are competitors.

Women really need to stop obsessing over how sexually appealing they are to men. Ask yourself if you are concerned you can't get laid or whether you are concerned you are not as young as the next gal. I think you need to stop worrying about the other gal (which is what this is really about) and start thinking about what you want.

As others have alluded, it's more of a question of what you want. Do you want a long term 'adult' relationship or a short term fling that might turn to something more meaningful.

pnas.org/content/104/38/15011.full?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT =&fulltext=peter+todd&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&reso urcetype=HWCIT

"One interpretation of these results is that men “propose” to nearly every woman above some certain attractiveness threshold, independent of their own desirability as a mate. This is in line with Grammer et al. (27) who found that men's preferences for women's physical attractiveness are best described as an avoidance of unattractiveness (see also ref. 28). "

"Furthermore, these patterns imply that the well documented phenomenon of human positive assortative mating (e.g., refs. 33 and 34), at least when it arises through active mate choice rather than social homogamy, is almost exclusively a result of the picky female choices, not the rather undiscriminating male ones. In this way, humans put themselves in line with most other mammals in following Darwin's (23) principle of choosy females and competitive males, even if humans say something different. "

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Hell, I wouldn't touch Madonna with OV's dick. Sorry, I don't need someone's spiritual adviser scheduling my sex life for me. Read up on the crap she put Guy Ritchie through.
    ahhh... another person whose fond of entertainment tonight... i wonder why people get so caught up with other people's bullshit..

anyways, i think that you misunderstood what i was trying to say. bottom line, i'd bone a hottie regardless of her age. boning someone, doesn't mean i need to deal with their personality because i'm not looking for a relationship.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i am 31 and have no insecurities about my age. it's all about presentation and performance. though i am not a perfect 10, to me i am about a 5, i still act like i am the hottest thing in a crowd no matter what i wear or what i look like at that moment. sometimes i go to work without makeup, unbrushed hair and sweats, but personality usually shines through, and if anyone dares to make a remark in regards to my looks, they better watch out.

Sometimes I think women look their best when they don't try so hard hiding behind make-up, complicated hairstyle and all these designer clothes. That is when you can see a woman's natural beauty shine through.

Quote Originally Posted by shybelle View Post
    At what age do you/ or would you no longer find a woman desireable?

Is there a certain 'cut off' limit for you? For example you see a woman that you think is attractive and you are thinking of approaching but then you learn her age and you decide to back off. (Her personality is appealing and everything.) Why? (This has not happened yet as far as I know personally, but I would like to know what to expect.)

Any particular reasons that certain ages are more appealing than others?

I had a birthday in December and have begun pondering the aging question. I don't advertise my age but I would hate to be rejected once someone learns my age. Sometimes, if I am approached by a guy who seems young (even if I do not know his actual age) I head him off by saying "I'm too old for you." Yes, I have actually done this. He then wanted to know when I graduated high school etc. (According to him he was only 6 years younger than me, he looked younger than this to me. Who knows.) He gave me his number any way. I never did call.

If you haven't guessed by now this (the age thing) is another one of my big insecurities.
    I personally have a 5 year limit on each end of the age spectrum. An age gap of more than 5 years leave something to be desired in intellect and mind-set. Of course there is always an esception to the rule.
    Frasbee caught me advertising in my signature, and this is my slap on the wrist. If I advertise anymore I know I will be banned.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha... nice signature, michael!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tedel Guest
    I usually keep away from girls who are more than 4 years younger than me but I must admit I am strange in this.

EDIT: I forgot to say why. I think that I will not be able to keep a mature conversation with someone who is not of about the same age than me. I mean, I don't like to be the teacher, at least not with my girlfriend (I have been a teacher for about 10 years).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12